Chapter 23 - Mum? Dad?

Kelani's pov

I woke up  in Wanda and T'Challa's arms and I could hear Natasha and Clint in the shower. T'Challa and Wanda started kissing down my body. Down my jaw and my neck and around my boobs, down my chest and stomach.

"This is a nice way to wake up" I said

"Morning my queen" T'Challa said and kissed my lips

"Morning my other queen" T'Challa said to Wanda and kissed her mouth.

"Morning princessa" Wanda said and slowly rubbed me and I moaned as she started kissing down my neck.

"Morning my king" Wanda said and kissed his neck leaving a hickey.

"Morning guys" I said

"Can we complete the bond with you?" Wanda said

"But we can always wait if you don't want to" T'Challa said

"Nonsense, I want to" I said and dragged Wanda down and pulled her right to my mouth.

"As you wish our queen" T'Challa said and kissed down my neck and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Warning mature content

Wanda began kissing me sweetly and then with more and more passion. She began kissing down my neck and I moaned as she started sucking leaving hickeys claiming me as hers. She removed her clothes and both T'Challa and I groaned at the sight. She removed by teeny pajama top and my shorts. Then she positioned herself in front of me and grabbed my pans with her teeth and dragged them down. It was so hot. She is so hot. She slowly made her way back up to my body. She attached her mouth to my boobs and sucked making me arch a little of the bed.

She began sucking harder and harder a nd I moaned uncontinuosly. T'Challa came over and took turns kissing me and Wanda down the neck and we both moaned. T'Challa began rubbing me and Wanda and we were moaning messes. It was hard for any of us to focus. T'Challa sat back watching us getting turned on and helping himself out. Wanda made her way down to my clit and started sucking and I moaned her name.

"Wanda" I said

She began sucking harder and rubbing my clit and all I could see was stars. My breathing became unpatterned and heavier. I gripped the bed sheets as all I could feel was pleasure shooting through my body. She removed her mouth and  I groaned in sexual frustration. I sat up to look at her annoyed and she smirked and roughly pushed me back down. Oh I love when she takes control, really when any of my mates take control.

"T'Challa hold her hands so she can't touch anyone" Wanda said in her sexy accent

"Wanda" I said

"Yes princessa" Wanda said

"Don't tease me" I said

" I am simply making you feel good, you will thank me later" Wanda said

T'Challa grabbed my hands and restrained them. Wanda began slowly rubbing me and I moaned and groaned. 

"Just do something already Wanda please" I said begging

"Alright princessa just for you" Wanda said

She positioned herself deeper between my legs. She slowly and gently pushed my legs further and further apart. She started kissing up my legs further and further. She stuck one finger inside me and I arched my back and tried to move my hands and I was still restricted. As she pumping her one finger I moaned my vison became blurred. I didn't want T'Challa to feel left out so I moaned his name.

"T'Challa" I moaned and looked at him 

His eyes were black with lust and he kissed me passionately. Wanda didn't like me moaning his name and went even faster. Soon she added two more fingers. She had three of her fingers inside me and started pumping even faster and faster. She curled them against my g-spot and I moaned so loudly and screamed in ecstasy. She smirked and went faster. I gripped the sheets so tightly. I could feel my stomach become tighter and tighter. I moaned and moaned feeling nothing but pleasure.