Chapter 14 - Talk to them

Kelani's pov

I sat myself up to find myself in my bed. One of my mates probably brought me up here. I checked my phone to see what time it was It was ten o'clock. There was a note on my dresser, I walked over there and picked the note up. 

It said "Hey Kelani, we are sorry for yesterday please forgive us, we are really sorry. We didn't mean to. Get dressed and come see us downstairs. Love Jasper (Hale) and all your other mates"

I got ready and did my makeup. I texted my best friend Drake to come over because Ariana, Chris, Shawn and Camila are out today. Drake said he will be here at eleven. I am not talking to my mates today, I am mad at them and I will talk to them once I have calmed down. 

I walked to the elevator and got in

I walked to the elevator and got in. I pushed the button. I waited till I arrived at the lounge. I saw all my mates in the living room. They looked at me and smiled. I glared at them all and walked into the kitchen. I heard a stampede of feet meaning they were all following me to the kitchen. I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"Morning vincessa" Pietro said 

I ignored him.

"We are sorry Kel" Liam said

"Please forgive us" Diana said

"We did not mean to upset you." 

"Please talk to us" Bella said

"What can we do for you?" Charlotte said

"Please we are really sorry, it's our fault Babygirl" Zach said

Again I ignored them all. 

Then someone knocked on the door.

"Who would that be?" Tony said

"Who did Happy let up?" Steve said

"This early in the morning?" Peter (Parker) said.

I started to walk towards the door but I stopped when Jessica asked me a question.

"Who is at the door Kelani?" Jessica said

"Kelani tell us" Nick said

"Please tell us love" Loki said.

I ignored them all and continued walking towards the door and opened it. It was Drake. I screamed.

"Drake, where the fuck have you been? I have missed you." I said hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek.

"Hello sexy missed you too" He said and hugged me back and kissed my cheek as well.

All of a sudden Scott (McCall) pulled me back into his embrace and growled "Ours not yours"

All my mates surrounded me. I wiggled out of his grip and glared at them all.

 I said to all my mates "Leave him and I alone. He is my best friend, I don't want to talk to any of you till I'm not angry at you anymore." I stormed back over to Drake.