Chapter 2

∾ Welcome to the Foundation ∾

- Chapter 2-

Warnings for this chapter- Cursing

⊱⊰ Bendy's Pov⊱⊰

Alright, what did I know? Basically nothing. I was plopped into a completely new environment with no idea how or why I was. I paced the length of the room, thinking of what I could do. The room was about 15x15 feet if I had to guess. There was a large window spanning one side of the room. It was blacked out so I couldn't see anything when I tried to peer through. The door was on the wall next to it, closer to the window side. A bed adorned the corner farthest from the door and window, but it looked more like a prison cot if you asked me. I walked over to it, before sitting down. What else could I do? 

* * *

My tail flicked as the hours seemed to drag by. I didn't even have a clock, so it seemed so much worse. I was flopped out on the bed, debating how fast I would go insane in here. At this point I might even start talking to myself. Its that damn quietI sighed, but decided against it. I didn't know what these people wanted yet, and it was always safer if people underestimated you. It was also the main reason I didn't just teleport out of the room. That and I had no clue what would happen if I did. I reached out, starting to claw at the wall. Maybe this will get a reaction out of them. I made intricate swirls, ignoring the protesting screeching of the metal as I created a small pattern. I got bored after I patterned the area by the bed. I just didn't feel like doing it anymore. Usually in the studio I was too busy running around that I didn't get bored. Here though, I couldn't do it. My tail flicked idly as I got up again. 

I stood in front of the large door, blankly staring at it. I noticed there was a small panel on the bottom, but it was too small for me to get through. I glanced at the keypad at the side, before starting to fiddle with it. It was a simple number pad, so I just started combining numbers at random. I didn't have any luck, which I expected. After that, I peered through the glass again, distantly noting I could kind of see what was behind it. It was fuzzy though, and very hard to focus.

I heard a noise from behind me, and I whipped around. The door had opened, and I wasted no time scampering out of the room. I squeaked as I felt hands wrap around my chest. Somebody had been waiting behind the door for me to come out. There had been heavily armed men standing around the door, and they quickly jumped into action. Something was clipped around my neck, and the men attached long poles to it. I struggled, but the man's grip was strong. One of the other men grabbed my wrists, and handcuffed me. The men quickly got out of my range as I hissed venomously. They grabbed the poles and started to force me to walk. I tried to resist but I would choke if I did. I'm starting to wish that I was back in the room.

The men took me down the hall, keeping a careful eye on what I did. I was yanked rather harshly into a room, causing me to gasp and splutter. Alright I officially have a grudge against whoever did that. They pushed me into a new room, unhooking the poles before slamming the door shut. I glanced around the room, noticing there was a table with chairs in the center. What, do they expect me to have a tea party with myself? With a huff, I sat down in one of the chairs. My tail tapped impatiently on the floor, matching my mood perfectly. The door opened again as somebody walked in. A man in a lab coat sat down in the chair opposite from me, picking up a clipboard. I turned my attention towards him, curious. Finally, something other then being bored.

My tail stopped its tapping as I tilted my head. The man that had been gazing over me now decided to speak. "Hello Scp 6030." He gave a small pause as he waited for me to respond. "̴H̶e̷l̸l̸o̷ ̷r̵a̸n̴d̴o̶m̶ ̴p̴e̶r̸s̴o̵n̷ ̴w̸h̶o̵ ̴d̵e̷c̸i̶d̷e̴d̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̵f̷i̶n̸a̴l̵l̴y̶ ̵t̴a̷l̵k̷ ̵t̴o̵ ̴m̵e̸.̵"̶ I grinned at him. The man looked surprised for a second, before regaining his composure. He scribbled on his clipboard. "What is your name?" He asked. I was happy to finally have some company, especially company that wasn't trying to kill me. "̴M̴y̵ ̵n̵a̶m̸e̶ ̷i̶s̴ ̸B̴e̶n̶d̷y̸.̷"̴