Chapter 10

∾ Tempters of Tempers ∾

- Chapter 10-

Warnings for this chapter: Cursing

⊱⊰ Bendy's Pov⊱⊰

I yawned, hugging my pillow closer. The warmth surrounding me was intoxicating, and I had no intention to move. Ever. I knew it had most likely been hours, possibly days since I did anything other then rest and eat. I just didn't want to do anything else. The fact that I had nothing else to actually do helped. My life was; eat, sleep and sit around all day. How fun, right? I grumbled to myself as I changed positions, flopping to the side to glare at the window. Moving was hard. Stupidly hard. Its funny how something so mundane and easy now seemed difficult with this heat.

I had to get out. This wasn't good for me. What had my life come to if I was content with sitting around all day. I wasn't that old yet, was I? I tried moving my body, my limbs protesting and feeling like putty. I ignored them, before I rolled out of the light. I stopped, feeling the familiar coma- inducing heat start to disperse. I sighed in relief, before I waited for the warmth to fade to more tolerable levels.

Soon enough, I was able to stand up and stretch, feeling some of my joints pop back into place as I finally used them. I shook out some of the lingering heat, muffled a yawn, before looking to the flap I had used to escape. Another escape run wouldn't hurt, would it?

⊱⊰ Saltzer's Pov⊱⊰

I watched Bendy get out of from under the heat lamp with difficulty, mildly concerned it was that hard for him to move. He eyed the flap, and I thought he was hungry. Nope. I jumped out of my seat in shock when 6030 bent down, and proceeded to start wriggling through the flap. I rushed out of the observation room, looking at the Scp that had already halfway escaped. "Now just what do you think you're doing?" I stood in front of the little escape artist, tapping my foot impatiently. Bendy looked up, stopping in his tracks. "̷S̴h̴i̴t̷.̸"̷  I lifted my foot up, before gently starting to push him back in. "̸N̴o̶n̴o̶n̸o̴n̴o̶n̸o̵n̸o̷"̷ Bendy struggled against my foot, and I soon realized I was losing rather spectacularly. 

I removed my foot, allowing the Scp to fully wiggle out of the flap. He stood up, making a move to book it down the hall before I grabbed his arm. "Nope. We're not doing this. Back in." Bendy hissed, before yanking his arm out of my grip. "̴I̵m̸ ̵n̵o̵t̴ ̸g̷o̸i̴n̶g̸ ̶b̵a̷c̵k̴ ̶i̶n̷.̷" He protested, starting to walk down the hallway. I figured I wouldn't win this fight, and just hurried to catch up with him. "How'd you even fit through there?" I asked, glancing at the Scp I was walking besides. "̴J̴u̷s̷t̶ ̶c̸a̸n̴.̴"̵ Again with the shallow answers. "But how?" I continued to pester him as we subconsciously headed towards the cafeteria. "̶Y̸o̸u̴ ̶r̸e̸a̴l̵l̵y̴ ̶w̵a̵n̵n̷a̴ ̴k̶n̶o̵w̵?̴"̷  The Scp sighed, stopping to look at me. "Yes." I looked at him expectantly. "̶F̵i̵n̶e̶.̵ ̷I̵ ̸s̶h̸i̷f̸t̴e̸d̶ ̷m̵y̴ ̶b̷o̴n̸e̸s̸ ̶s̶o̷ ̸I̴ ̷c̸o̵u̷l̸d̸ ̶f̷i̵t̴.̸ ̷H̵a̴p̶p̶y̸ ̴n̴o̴w̷?̴"̶ I nodded, moving my gaze down the hall to spot the lucky patrol that would deal with him. I squinted at the leader's face, before recognizing him. Shit, could my luck get any worse?

⊱⊰ Bendy's Pov⊱⊰

I followed the scientist's gaze down the hall, glancing at the man's quickly twisted expression. Apparently, he didn't like those guards. I tried to sneak away, only for the scientist to glare at me. I shifted back, acting like I had done nothing wrong. The group of armed men quickly approached, and I noticed the leader almost immediately. Usually the entitled ones had some sort of power, and you could clearly see that this specimen was a prime example. He looked pissed, and as soon as he reached us, started screaming. The strange thing? He wasn't yelling at me. The human next to me was getting the brunt of the noise. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET IT OUT!? HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO IGNORE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!? GET IT BACK TO ITS CELL SALTZER OR ELSE I'LL PERSONALLY TERMINATE YOU!"