Bonus Chapter- Bendy's File

Item #: SCP-6030

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6030 is to be kept in a 15 ft by 15 ft standard humanoid containment cell. Room is moderately furnished, and more items may be added per request and approval from at least a level 3 researcher. Meals are to be provided three times a day, from the on-site cafeteria. Subject is to only be taken out of containment for questioning and testing.

Description: SCP-6030 is a large, emaciated humanoid approximately 7'1 and 71 pounds made entirely of printer ink. It possesses a bladed tail approximately 5 ft long. Spines run down its back to the base of its tail, which have been known to raise/lower depending on the circumstances. It has been noted to watch them as an indicator of its mood. SCP-6030 has exceptionally good hearing and sense of smell. Sight seems to be parallel to a normal human being's. SCP-6030 may have practiced fighting techniques, but the theory has yet to be verified. Subject was recovered inside an abandoned animation studio in [REDACTED]. The buildings' interior is similar to a 1930's cartoon style, designated SCP-6030-A. SCP-6030-A has since closed itself off, but will remain a point of interest.

SCP-6030 has been known to have intense mood swings and it is advised to avoid confrontation while in an aggressive state. It claims it possesses an ability called 'instincts', where a 'voice' tells it the best choice for survival. Research is ongoing on this topic. Subject has manifested no anomalous properties besides its composition.

Addendum:

+ Interview 6030-A

<Begin Log>

Dr. Saltzer: Hello SCP-6030.

SCP-6030: Hello random person who decided to finally talk to me.

Dr. Saltzer: What is your name?

SCP-6030: My name is Bendy.

SCP-6030: Where am I?

Dr. Saltzer: You are not allowed to ask questions before we are finished.

SCP-6030: Well what the Ink. I think I deserve at least one answer after I was kidnapped, stuffed in a room and then forced to come here.

Dr. Saltzer: Do you know what you are?

SCP-6030 nods, appearing agitated

Dr. Saltzer: What are you then?

SCP-6030 remains silent

Dr. Saltzer: Do you have any biological needs here?

SCP-6030: Yes, food and preferably something to do.

Dr. Saltzer: What gender are you?

SCP-6030: Male.

Dr. Saltzer: What are your motives?

SCP-6030 shrugs, as if unsure

Dr. Saltzer: Do you have any weapons?

SCP-6030: Yes, although I don't technically need them. My claws are sharp enough as it is.

Dr. Saltzer: Where?

SCP-6030 remains silent

Dr. Saltzer: Thank you for cooperating

<End Log>

+ Interview 6030-B

Note: 6030 attacked Dr. Saltzer at the beginning of the interview, stealing the food that was going to be provided to it, before being questioned about its actions.

<Begin Log>

Dr. Saltzer: So..... what was... that all about?

SCP-6030 apologizes

Dr. Saltzer: Were you hungry?

SCP-6030 nods

Dr. Saltzer: Why'd you lunge at me like that? I would have given you both if you had asked.

SCP-6030: You should know. Instincts?

Dr. Saltzer: What are instincts?

SCP-6030 appeared startled, as if instincts should be common knowledge

SCP-6030: Wait, you don't have instincts?

Dr. Saltzer: I don't think so?

SCP-6030: Well then how the hell did your species climb to the top of the food chain?

Dr. Saltzer: Mind explaining it to us?

SCP-6030: Well this is going to be hard since you obviously have no clue, but instincts are basically...

It's basically helpful advice that's not always helpful.

Dr. Saltzer: Can you go into that further?

SCP-6030: Let's say I find a mushroom. Instincts can tell if it can be poisonous, but not if it actually is. You'd have to know yourself if it is or isn't. Get it?

Dr. Saltzer: I think I do... So, tell me. How does this relate to food?

SCP-6030: I lost control over my instincts. I was hungry, so my instincts saw that you had food and decided to take it. I can't really help it, they hit you when you least expect it.

Dr. Saltzer: We'll start feeding you more and hopefully we can avoid another situation like this.

Can you give us an example?

SCP-6030: Hmm.... They did say something about you. Is that good enough?

Dr. Saltzer: Yes, can you tell us?

SCP-6030: They said it was stupid to have somebody behind you.

Dr. Saltzer motions to the guards behind him: You know they wouldn't hurt me, right?

SCP-6030: I do, but my instincts don't. They just point out the best course of action for surviving, not whether you're in danger or not.

<End Log>

//So, this is the second milestone this book has reached. It feels like it was yesterday I got 1k reads, and now its x5. I never thought it would get this far this quickly. I can't thank you all enough for all the positive support for this story. (HOW TF IS THIS SO POPULAR?!?!?!) But, HOLY CARP THIS WAS HARD TO WRITE. Seriously, why was this so hard. It wasn't even 800 words dAmMiT- Well, the description and stuffs like that was hard. Not so much the dialogue; that was just copy and paste from older chapters.

Anyway, safe reading- Odey