Chapter 16

∾ Rise and Fall ∾

-Chapter 16-

Warnings: Cursing, Studio Shenanigans 

⊱⊰ With the foundation...⊱⊰

The deranged music director grinned almost devilishly at them. The group leader seemed unnerved but shook away his apprehension with a small roll of his eyes. "Can you lead us around the studio? If not, we're going to have to kill you." It was a bluff, of course. They weren't allowed to kill something that could be helpful in their quest for knowledge. 

The inky humanoid only started to cackle maniacally, as if laughing about an unknown joke. "I'll play your little game. As long as I get out of this hellhole, alive. Is it a deal?"

Sammy stuck out his hand as much as he could, as he was still all tied up. The leader of the humans stared at it for a second, before breaking out into a grin. His had reached forward, before firmly clasping around the goo covered hand. "It's a deal."

The humans released the music director from where he was tied up, before watching him warily. Sammy grabbed his axe, which earned a protest from quite a few people. "Oh shush. You should know by now this place is dangerous."

When Sammy started walking away, humming under his breath, the humans belatedly started to follow. It wouldn't be a good idea to let it out of their sight, just in case it wound up getting into trouble. 

One of the few researchers that were sprinkled through the group hurried up to the inky humanoid, the anomaly being slightly ahead of the mob of humans. "Sammy, wasn't it? Do you mind answering some questions?" 

Sammy grinned and nodded. It was nice to have a conversation with somebody who was probably normal. Normal in the head, at least. Nobody in the studio could call themselves sane. Not even Henry. "What do you know about 60-, err, Bendy?"

The musician tilted his head in thought. "Well, what do you want to know? Who he is or what he can do?" The human fumbled with his pen for a moment, before saying "Both, please."

"I've known Bendy for a long time, and let me tell you, he may seem a bit... irritable at first, but he can be quite the charmer once you get to know him. As for what he can do, well, there's a bit more to that." The man tilted his head, a reminiscing smile on his face.

The human jotted Sammy's words down quickly, before going back to his main task: Finding out what exactly 6030 can do. "And what of 'his' abilities?". The man decided to use pronouns for the SCP but knew there was a chance of him getting in trouble for it. It was best to keep the humanoid happy though, and it seemed pleased with the word.

"Hmph. Well, I'll tell you this. Bendy is called 'king of the studio' for a good reason. It's not my place to tell you what he can do." The ex-human let out a sigh, before raising his axe to chop down a few planks in his way. The man besides him visibly tensed, relaxing only slightly when he saw what it was doing.