Chapter 3

∾ Strained Relationships ∾

- Chapter 3-

Warnings for this chapter: cursing- Bendy has a rant

⊱⊰ Bendy's Pov⊱⊰

After several grueling hours of pondering how to strangle multiple people at once, I was finally able to move again. During that time, I had cursed out every single guard, scientist, and general population of the building. I still didn't know where I was. Stupid humans and their advanced technology...

I slowly sat up, my limbs stiff and sore. I was probably going to be a little achy, but that's ok. I'd rather have the freedom to move around. I forced myself to stretch, gritting my teeth as the mild pain increased. I got up off the bed when I deemed myself able to move. I soon remembered I had nothing to do, and sat back down. I didn't know what the humans expected me to do in here. Surely if they were in the same situation they would be bored too... right? After a few minutes of sitting, I heard the stomping of feet as my mood fell further. They couldn't just leave me alone, could they? I stayed on the bed as the door opened and as men stormed in. I let out a violent hiss to show that their actions were very appreciated.

I stood up to meet them, trying to keep the limp out of sight. I didn't want them to know I was aching. I fluffed myself up, trying to seem bigger then I actually was. It worked really well in the studio, so why not here? The men seemed apprehensive now, which meant my tactics were working well. I snarled when the crowd split and a lone scientist approached me. She looked at me, then at the guards and back before stating, "I... think we got off on the wrong foot." I glared at her before hissing, "̶̰̐N̴̢̚ō̷̮ ̵͚̈́s̶̬̈ȟ̸̥i̸̻͐ẗ̵̪ ̷̜̓S̵̜͘h̶̠̽e̷̢͛r̷̭͋ļ̵͂ö̷̰́c̷̯̿k̸͔͛". The guards took a moment to lower their weapons, seemingly trying to goad me into calming down. I was having none of that. I was pissed at them all, and only a well deserved rant would probably divert my anger. Either that or I killed them all; both seemed to be equally appealing options by now.

A low growl rumbled in my chest as I studied the humans. The guards were trigger-happy, they would attack me first if I showed dangerous aggression. The scientists would wait for the guards to take care of me, so I guess they weren't as aggressive. I felt my tail twist angrily when I remembered the situation at hand. I took a moment to collect my thoughts as the lady tilted her head, seemingly knowing what was going to happen. 

"̶̳͝A̷̱̅ḻ̴̔r̵̯̚ĩ̸̠g̷̤̚h̸̥̓t̵͙̽,̷̥̒ ̶̠̋y̷̪͂ò̵͓u̶̢͋ ̴͉̀á̷̙l̸̝̉l̶̞͑ ̵̖̕a̵͎̓r̵̮͛e̷̅ͅ ̸̨̍g̴̯͑ȍ̸͖i̷̥̋ṇ̴̎g̸̺͋ ̵͓͆t̷̠͝o̶̮͝ ̷̤͊à̶̬n̴͍̒s̴̪̐w̸͒ͅe̴̟̓ṛ̵̒ ̵̦̂m̷̧͊ÿ̴̼́ ̶̙̎q̵͙̆u̷̢͒e̴̮͑ş̸͑t̸̮̾ì̴̡o̶̙͐n̶̩͝s̵̥͒,̶̢̈́ ̸̤͂b̴͈̆e̷̳̒c̷͓̚a̶̳̐u̴̮̎s̷̠̀e̴̛̮ ̶̻͝Ì̷̩ ̸̦͘a̴̰͘m̸͕͛ ̵͈̏s̸̭̒ȋ̷̘c̶̹̈́k̸̳̄ ̵͉͐o̶̤͠f̵͙̒ ̷̛̺y̸̖̾ō̸̲u̴̱͘r̷̭̅ ̴̖̉b̷͈̔ũ̷̼l̸̠̎l̴̼̀s̷̟̽h̷̠͝i̶̢̔ṭ̶̒.̷̘̄ ̵̦̕W̵͓̋h̶̳̐y̴̪͆ ̴͕͘ẗ̵̠́h̷̒͜e̸̮̊ ̸̬͗f̵̺̉u̴̥̐c̵̮̒ḱ̵̘ ̴̞̃ẁ̷̜ã̷͍s̶̠͝ ̵̛̞I̴̼͛ ̸̤͒k̵̜̍i̶̭͛d̷̠̍n̷̢͝a̶̞͌p̸̨̂p̵̝̎ḙ̸̃d̷͉̈́?̵̭̈ ̷̣̽Y̶̲͆ọ̶͒ụ̵͐ ̸́ͅâ̶̫r̶̪͒e̷̦͋ ̸͇́ä̴́͜ľ̸̥l̶̮͝ ̵͇̅ḥ̸̀o̴̠̅r̵̲̈́r̴͎̅i̴̬̚b̷͉́l̴̺̄ḙ̵̈ ̸͚͝p̴̦͝e̸̺̚o̷̒ͅp̶̰̕l̴̯͗ę̸̈́.̴̥̍ ̵͇͋I̸͍͆ ̵̳̍ä̴̰m̸̦̉ ̸̠̒ņ̵͊o̵̤͒t̵͍͂ ̴̪̇à̶̘n̵̢̈ ̷͎͠ọ̸̎ḇ̴̃j̸̬̓ȇ̶͈c̷̡̈t̴̘͗,̶̝̈́ ̶̛̦s̵͇̿ţ̷̐o̷̧͝p̴̩͝ ̴̩̉f̶͙͝ų̶̒c̶̺̚k̸̪̊ḯ̴̟ņ̴̍g̸̘͑ ̴̟̃t̷̟́r̵̡̀ḝ̴ȧ̷͓t̴̻͌i̴̙͠ņ̵̆g̶̘̑ ̶̤͋m̸̗͐e̷͇̅ ̴̙͘l̸͎̑i̴̞͂ḳ̶̕e̶͍͛ ̷̢̑o̶̳͂n̵̤̓ě̷͔.̷̼̂ ̶̰̾T̶̹͊a̷̚ͅk̷̟̓i̸͈̎ń̸͖g̵͋͜ ̸͖͛s̴̥̉o̷̮͒ṁ̸̟ȅ̵̗ǫ̶̓n̷̼̉e̸̤͊ ̶̺͒h̶̤̑ỏ̶̹s̵͈͂t̴͕͑a̴͈͂g̷̻̾è̷̢ ̶̀͜i̴͇͋ŝ̶̲ ̷̟̎n̴̘̅õ̶̻t̶̹̎ ̵̲̾a̵͚͘ ̸͠ͅv̵̲͠i̷͙̿a̸̮̾b̵̭̀l̶̯̎e̶̼̒ ̵̗̾e̵̖͊x̵̬̎c̸̯͘ũ̴̦s̶̻̆e̴̻̊,̸̪͋ ̷̺̿i̴̘͝t̸̮̀s̴͓̅ ̶̋ͅc̶̬̚o̴̳̅m̵̩͗p̸̖͒l̴̢̑e̵̞͒t̸̠̾ë̸͙́l̴͔̎ÿ̴̺ ̸̫͒ḟ̴̪u̸̹̐c̶̻̿k̸͓̓i̵̛̮ǹ̸̺g̵̝͑ ̵̻̐w̵̘̅ṙ̶̠o̸̰̿n̴̗̊g̴̹̿.̴̟́"̵̝̚  The lady opened her mouth, and I paused to let her speak. "We didn't know you were intelligent-" I cut her off.