Chapter 11

∾ Dancing Under the Sun ∾

- Chapter 11-

Warnings for this chapter: Cursing, Injury

⊱⊰ Bendy's Pov⊱⊰  

A rubbery noise echoed around my cell, repetitive and boring yet something to listen to at the same time. I watched as the ball bounced off the wall, and my own hand reaching out to take it as the loop continued. I'd been doing this for at least three hours already. I was surprised I hadn't gone insane yet from the repetitive and mindless noise. I sighed, catching the ball as it bounced back to me yet again. I kept at it, my tail limp as it reflected my mood: bored out of my mind. The noise was irritating me by now. When the ball next bounced over, I caught it yet again, but didn't throw it. I stared at it, before standing up and turning towards one of the cameras that resided in each corner of the room. I threw the ball straight up, watching it fall back into my hand with the same annoying noise. I looked back to the camera, before chucking the ball at it. My aim stayed true, the camera breaking into little pieces as the ball popped and deflated. I looked towards the remaining three cameras, before heading over to the next closest one. 

I dug my claws into the wall, sinking them in rather easily due to my ample time to sharpen them. I heaved myself up the wall, detaching one of my hands from it to swat at the camera. Its mechanical guts clung to my claws as I hopped back down. The last two cameras in the room met similar fates. I sighed again, sitting back down on the bed. I was tired of this; being constantly watched, yet having nothing to do. It was driving me nuts, and I knew many nutty people in my life. Sammy, Bertram, Him. I shuddered with even the mere thought of my vile creator. I considered Henry to be my true creator. Never would I trust that traitor again.

As I had expected, guards burst through my door. They weren't my usual ones though. I snarled as they surrounded me, one of the burlier members pinning me to the wall. The rest were left to stand around and glare at me or my room. My arms were twisted painfully behind my back, almost to the point of dislocation, the left more so than the right. I knew that if I tried anything, my arm would most likely pop out of its socket. I've had dislocated limbs before, and I knew how to put them back in, but lord did they hurt. I shifted against the wall, uncomfortable with the situation. I could always just melt and get away that way, but it would contradict my plan to stay under the radar in this anomalous world. I growled again, trying to wiggle my way away from the wall. The man pushed harder, stilling my movements instantly.

"Alright, lets get the subject to the spare room while we fix these damn cameras." One of the guards said, who presumably was the leader. I hissed, taking a chance of the man's distraction to try to jerk away. It didn't go as I had planned, and I ended up in a worse position, before the man pushed harder as a warning for me to stay still, or really just because he could. A sharp pop sounded in the room, before pain flared through my shoulder. I screeched, ripping myself away from the wall and bolting. People tried to stop me, but it felt like everything was moving in slow motion. Somebody would lunge for me, before I would maneuver around them. The door was still open, one of the men moving to stop me before I ran out. I slipped around him, taking off down the hall as my shoulder throbbed. 

When I finally stopped running, I ended up in a supply closet. I gripped my arm, groaning in pain. I had jolted my arm while I was running, and it hurt more then ever. I growled, gritting my teeth as I looked around the room for something that could help me. Broomstick... cleaning supplies... broom... buckets... more brooms... more cleaning supplies... damn that's a lot of brooms. There was nothing useful in here. Maybe I would have better luck in a medical room. I peeked out of the room, checking the hallways before I snuck out. Since my adrenaline rush, everything had dulled down below their normal levels. Even colors seemed more neutral then before, and my normally sharp hearing seemed bland.