Bonus Chapter!

//Hello there. This book has reached 1k reads, which far surpassed what I ever expected of it. To be honest, I expected 100 reads, maybe 250 at most when I started. This is just a fun little break chapter alongside the normal chapter (Its totally not because I finished chapter 8 early and figured 'why the hell not'). If this book reaches another milestone (5k reads, etc.) then I can add more. This will be answering questions as well as poking fun at the cast. If you have a question, I'll address it in the next bonus chapter. This author's note is getting long lol.

General information:

Q: Why is Bendy sleeping so much?

A: He is catching up on sleep from the studio. As time goes on he'll have a normal-ish sleep schedule similar to us humans.

Q: What does Bendy eat?

A: Ham sandwiches with white bread. Basically just ham and bread. Not the best, but certainly better then expired bacon soup that was probably more ink then soup. He'll probably have more to eat as he sneaks his way into the foundation's good graces.

Q: Will canon characters like Dr. Bright and Dr. Clef ever appear.

A: Probably not, although Bendy and Bright might be an explosive combination, especially if Bendy feels like a prank.

Q: Why is Bendy acting like a hormonal teenager?

A: Because of his experiences in the studio, he has learned to judge actions rather then words. Since the foundation is being harsh to him, he's conflicted about trusting them since he both hates them but depends on them for survival. Its not like the studio was the best place to grow up either, teaching him to strike first and ask questions later.

Q: What happened at the studio?

A: I know everybody who knows BatIM has different theories and speculations, but the main gist of it is that Joey betrayed the employees after turning them into ink monsters. Alice and Boris have human souls, while Bendy has a demon's. Despite this, he retains the soul of a toon while his body resembles a demons'. The toons are siblings. Bendy suffers from 'Insanity blitzes' where he looses control and goes on a killing spree. This usually happens when he encounters Henry. Sammy and Bendy are chill with one another, same goes for Bendy and Boris. Alice and Bendy hate each other. All of the ink creatures can respawn (Including Henry, although he respawns differently.) There seems to be more searchers popping up too... More of the studio's background will be revealed as the story progresses, but this is just general information.

Q: Who is Dr. Saltzer?

A: Saltzer is a level 3 researcher. He is tasked with studying and controlling Bendy. His past will come to light as he tries to get closer to Bendy to get the truth about the studio.

Q: Who is Dr. Nova?

A: Honestly I totally forgot about her for the time being. She may reappear in later chapters, but I'm probably going to stick to the main cast for now. She's a level 4 researcher and is tasked with watching over the facility.

Q: Who is James?

A: James is part of one of the mobile task forces. He was the one who chased Bendy through the wall (chapter 1) and we'll be seeing more of him as the story progresses.

Q: What class is Bendy?

A: Most humanoid- sentient anomalies are Euclid. This includes Bendy.

If you have any questions you can post them. I won't judge and I love the feedback. The positive support for this story is astounding, and I won't be discontinuing it anytime soon. 

Safe reading- Odey