Chapter 17.5

∾ Colossal Wonders ∾

- Chapter 17 -

Warnings for this Chapter: Cursing, Studio Shenanigans

⊱⊰ Sammy's Pov ⊱⊰

I grinned at the group, before continuing down the hall. They seemed unnerved about how I was acting. This was a fairly common occurrence, but they didn't know that. "Yes, yes alright Susie. You're the best." I chuckled, deciding to speak up. It was only because, frankly, I didn't feel like listening to the Angel's increasingly vulgar insults.

Just as she had the thousands of times we'd done this, the Angel finished with a "Hmph, at least your right about something." I sighed, before continuing on. The humans followed in stunned silence.

"So, uh. That was... something. How'd you know she'd respond?" Sammy chuckled at the human's questions. "We've been down here since 1929. I'm sure we've figured out every single way to annoy the shit out of each other, and that always provokes a response."

The man balked at his words. "1929?? Thats 93 years ago! You've been down here for that long?" The man who asked before exclaimed. Sammy stopped in his tracks. They'd been down here f o r  9 3  y e a r s ?

"I'm sorry. You must be mistaken." The ink human said shakily. "There is no possible way we've been down here that long." The man decided to stay silent. They couldn't risk losing their guide to something stupid like shock.

The group continued forwards in silence.

.

. .

. . .

. .

.

Sammy hummed to himself. Did he want to take the humans to the Village first or pick up the few stragglers that wandered around. There were only four that he really knew of. Malice, Norman (Who Bendy had nicknamed 'Camera Head' and was considered an inside joke to those within the studio), Tom and Allison.

He decided to get the stragglers first. It would probably be easier. Could he leave Malice though? The foundation probably wouldn't notice. Yeah, Malice could stay here for all he cared. Fuck her.

"We'll pick up the smaller groups first before getting the village." Sammy spoke up. Someone in the crowd choked on the water they'd been drinking. "A village? How many of you are down here!?"

The ink-human hummed, doing a mental tally. "Maybe 50, give or take a few?" The humans seemed disappointed. "Well, this puts a damper in our plans. We didn't expect to find so many entities down here. Plus, we still need to find 6030."

"Why do you need to find Bendy again?" Sammy asked, glancing behind at the group. "Thats classified information." The leader of the group told him, tone stern. As if daring Sammy to ask again. The Lost One did what he did best, which would be ignoring the obvious warning.

"Well, let me rephrase that. Why did he leave? He has been with you this entire time, correct?" Sammy stared at the group. The man who had spoken hesitantly started speaking. "Yes. 6030 has been with us. It came back here after it refused to answer a question."

"Oh really? What question?" The ink human asked idly, chopping down yet another board. The humans stayed quiet. "What was the question? I might be able to answer it." Sammy asked again, focusing on the group leader.

"Er... it was about 6030's abilities." It was one of the scientists who spoke up. "What of them?" The man hesitated, before answering. "What it could do. 6030 isn't exactly normal, by our standards at least. Neither are you."

Sammy frowned. "Well, I used to be normal. Most of us down here used to be human too. We didn't choose to turn into... whatever we are. (Not anyone that I know of at least)" He muttered the last part, before turning to continue walking. "Bendy is the only one who was never human. None of us are exactly sure where he came from actually. Maybe Hell if Joey's notes are to be trusted."

"You weren't like this before? What happened?" One of the scientists pushed to the front of the group, clipboard in hand. Sammy broke down another board in their way, before knocking on a wall. "I'll tell ya later. We're here."

The 'wall' turned out to be a door. The inky human disappeared into the darkness as soon as it opened, leaving the humans to mill around outside, unsure if they should follow or not. Belatedly, several of the guards followed. It probably wasn't a good idea to let Sammy out of their sights. Just in case he decided to ditch them.

The tunnel was dark, but there were sounds of a scuffle further ahead. The humans quickened their pace. 

Rounding a corner, the humans were met with a strange sight. The anomaly they had been following throughout the studio was pinned to the wall, seemingly unbothered by it's new position. The dog-looking cartoon was somehow back in the studio, along with a new character. Sammy was chattering to his captors, the men only being able to catch a few rushed sentences. "-taken o-......-gove-.........-enry and B-.......-everyone els-......-let me down now-.... -hurts."

The dog dropped the human's guide as they rushed closer. Upon closer inspection, it turned out that the cartoon was not the one they had escorted out of the studio. It had a metal arm. Just how many characters were down here?