23. Well...Wow

Namjoon pulled them to their car that was in the parking lot. The other 4 dudes were mentally panicking. The reason for that is because Namjoon looked like a grumpy grandpa that you wake up at 3 AM from a deep sleep.

Namjoon with saying anything got inside the driver's seat. "Yo sis, I think Joon gon snap any moment like a drugged minion on us," Jinyoung said to the others. They didn't get in the car yet. They were still outside. "I know right He looks pissed to due to Kook" Jimin spoke.

Namjoon soon noticed that none of his friends was in the car with him. He slid down his window and shouted. "Get in the fucking car, you dumb morons!" They flinched due to the sudden harsh words of their friend. But they were not even surprised that he would be like this. "Yes Sir!" They yelled back and quickly got in the car to cause no further arguments.

Yoongi was sitting beside Namjoon on the passenger seat. Jinyoung was sitting at the back at the left Jimin and Taehyung. He can't separate the couple by sitting between them! PFFFTT! The air in the car was very tense and awkward as Namjoon started to drive.

"So...are you still-" Taehyung tried to speak but got cut off by Namjoon. "Shut it!" Taehyung obviously...didn't stop by his Hyung's anger. " Oh, c'mon Hyung don't be that-" He got cut off again. "Shut your goddamn mouth or I am going to burn you shitty Gucci!" "No not my Gucci!" He immediately closed his mouth right after that.

Nobody was able to speak to Namjoon because...c'mon. Would you like to speak to a person who will snap at you then diss you to the point of you breaking and not even say sorry? No, no you wouldn't. But if you will...then.... you're a weirdo, welcome to the cult.

They finally reached to back to Taehyung and Jimin's house. Well even if Namjoon was mad he had to come here because a few of his things were here. And also because Namjoon liked the company of his friends. But right now Namjoon was seeing red all around. Whatever happened today was driving Namjoon extremely mad and crazy. He didn't mean to bash out on his friends but he just...couldn't control his self.

He jumped out of the car and just walked intensely with 4 other guys following him to the house. Namjoon slammed open the door and just started pacing back and forth of the house. "I can't fucking believe this!" Namjoon grabbed the others attention by shouting. The others were just sat close on the sofa. They were holding each other tightly for just in case if Namjoon pulled one of them out to beat their butt.

"W-what can't you believe, Hyung?" Jinyoung stuttered. "I can't believe that freaking snitches didn't tell me that I had a tour lecture with that bitch. You knew it didn't you! Like what the actual fuck?!" "This is it! I don't understand what is the huge deal about us not telling you that, huh?!" Yoongi stood up and shouted back.

Namjoon sighed real loudly as if it was going to calm him down. I have just figured out that the decided....3 SHITTY DAYS BEFORE! WHICH MEANS THAT NOW IF I GO TO CANCEL IT THEY ORGANIZATION WILL BE 'OH YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US BEFORE, YOU PIECE OF DISGRACE!!!!!" Namjoon shouted with all the energy that was in him. Yoongi had eyes open so wide that it looked like it was going to come off any second.

"Well don't blame me and Jinyoung we weren't informed about any events. Jimin and Taehyung told me that they were. So you better run after them." Yoongi just easily and freely blamed on poor Jimin and Tae. Namjoon's target immediately changed. "You fish brains shall explain yourself right now or head shall be chopped off by my professional chopper." He pointed to Jinyoung. "I am honoured to be your chopper, Your majesty." He bowed. "H-Hyung, we swear we didn't do anything." Taehyung. "Oh yeah?! Then you better explain your self you balls of under-the-bed and in-the-bathroom-drainage hair."

"So you see the thing is that when it first came out we thought that guy was cool. But since you were cancelling many tour lectures so we thought...that you might cancel this one as well. But since this is a very great opportunity for you so we decided to not tell you. Jimin spoke while looking down. Namjoon expression suddenly softened. He went near closer to them. "You know you didn't have to do that, right?" "Sorry that we messed up." Taehyung apologised. "Omg sis we are also sorry about us not telling you" Jinyoung spoke as well.

"I am the one who is supposed to be sorry for what I have done. That big mouth but small dick Kook messed up with my single brain cell-based brain. And then knowing that I will be going on a whole damn tour lecture." "Yeah, we understand that sometimes you just have to let all out" Yoongi spoke. "Btw what's the name of the tour again," Namjoon asked. "Oh, it's Diamonds of Maliana. Jimin just spoke casually. But Namjoon's eyes widened again. " You are actually kidding. Oh, MY FUCKING GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! IT'S MY DREAM TOUR!!!!!!! OMG, THANKS!!!" "Hahaha, we knew it" Taehyung.

Also before we move on. If you are wondering, 'what the hell is this freaking tour lecture. Well, worry not child, for I have brought up my made-up meaning for your pea brain to understand. It's basically like you are on a tour of giving a lecture about the profession you are in. And yeah...

"Well then why not we have a group hug and then head of a fancy restaurant and return with a brand new mattress for me," Yoongi said while giving his gummy smile. "Yes sure except the mattress part." "I hate you" "Love you too" He smiled.

They then got into the group hug. Everyone was very happy for Namjoon and themselves too. Because first of all the tour was being held in LA, America. But the same place will also have a grand music festival. Which means that there is going to be a huge orchestra held at the monument there. Fortunately, they were all invited to celebrate it.

As they were hugging Jinyoung remembered something. "Hey Hyung since you are soo happy can I say something. He said. "Oh yeah, what it is?" "Well...do you remember the blue crab that you brought last week as your pet. And then it kinda disappeared. "Oh yeah, that." "Yeah so like.....the did not like drown or something. I cooked it....and ate...it." Everything paused. "You did...what?!" Jinyoung started backing away. "I-I was hungry!" He said and started running. "COME BACK HERE YOU BATTERY LESS POWER BANK THAT WAS BOUGHT OF THE BLACK MARKET!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR I WILL FUCKING KNOCK YOU TO THE FLOOR, SPIT ON YOU AND THEN DRINK IT. (I got it as a reference from a Youtuber called Charles the French.)

"Well, I guess we just leave them and go alone." Jimin sighed "yeah" Yoongi and Tae agreed. 

So....hey! I am sorry for late uploading, I was on a mental break for God's sake! Also I know that the story is not going anywhere. But I promise that I will try to direct it somewhere. I swear!