17. Pain

WARNING: I think I may have accidentally have added a bit angst so yeah. Also, there is going to be a looooooot of violence so......yeah.....

Namjoon's POV

A lot has happened these past couple of weeks, between me and Jungkook. To be honest I have even greater feelings for him since the time I have to know him. We have been hanging out a lot by now. He is just such a kind and cute person. I really love him.

I was getting ready for the party that was going to take place today. And luckily my partner was Jungkook! Hopefully, this day doesn't go any worse than it is going to be.

Ding Dong!

Welp! It's time for me to go before the chaos begins.

Fast forward after the competition. And at the roof. Because yall have read the part and I want to just continue with the next part.

Jungkook brought me to the roof. I hope it's not going to be what I think it's going to be. But I also kinda do want it to happen. I was standing and staring at him with a questioning look. Then Jungkook finally did what I feared the most. The thing that I should be glad and I am, but the outcome of it is just unimaginable. Jungkook confessed to me. Yeah, the thing that I always dreamed of but it finally became true. At this moment it's really dangerous. But you know what? It's now or never.

I also confessed to the love of my life. The key is already lost so there is no point of saving it anymore. Before I leave him I just want to tell how much he changed my life an how much I truly love.

He held my waist tightly and kissed me passionately. Obviously, I returned the kiss. We both smiled into the kiss. How much I wanted this moment to be everlasting. But unfortunately, we had to part away. "I love you so much Hyung!" "I love you more than anything." I then decided to faintly whisper "I am so sorry my love" I bet he didn't hear that cause he was looking up in the sky with tears in his eyes.

Right after that, there was a huge BOOM sound heard all across the building and I am sure It also echoed all around the other buildings. I quickly ran out and quickly slipt down the roof while Jungkook was looking for Taehyung and Jimin. First of all, yes I knew they were there and second of all yes I just started climbing down the huge building.

To be honest I was trained to do stuff like this sometimes. While I was climbing down I heard Jungkook screaming my name. I really feel pain in my heart right now, to be honest. I feel regret running through my veins. But then I heard a thud voice I knew that Jungkook fainted. Looks like that it's finally time we head back.

I climbed down to see many black vans waiting outside with many guards waiting for me. I saw some of them carrying a very handsome, innocent, and bunny-looking Jungkook to the same van as mine. I really feel bad. I climbed inside with Jungkook sleeping on my lap. Now I should really recall the reason why this all happened.

Flashback.

I came back after shopping with Jungkook. I really have such a strong. After the snowglobe incident. I have this feeling that no matter what happens in the end, we are made for each other. I was in front of my huge mansion. I then spotted my dad staring at me out of the window. This usually never happens. It only happens when my dad is like super mad at me for no reasons. He doesn't usually appear in the house as well. Dear Lord, please save me from dying.

I walked to the front door. I took a big gulp before ringing the bell. A maid opened up the door for me. I went to the living room and saw my dad staring at me with eyes of flame. "NAMJOON!" I flinched "y-yes dad?" "HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU HANG OUT WITH THAT FILTHY BOY!?" He shouted. I was shaking by now.