32. Suspicious

Author's POV

It has been a week since Joon and Kook hanged out. They kept getting closer and closer as they hang out more. They got to know more about each other. But in this past week, they have been having ensemble practise almost every day. Because the event was close. And right now they were also practising.

It has been hours since they started practising at Namjoon's. They started after lunch and are playing until dinner time, meaning from around 12 to 7 or 8 o'clock. Well wow! That's a lot of dedication right there. Anyways, so they were also discussing the bowings and breath marks since that's kinda important.

But the problem was that Namjoon was slightly distracted by Kook's face, specifically his eyes. I mean it's the only thing that is not covered. "So maybe you could breathe in the part since I am playing in fortissimo. Also, I think you will have to change the phrasing for bar-" Kook realised that Namjoon was staring at him.

"Namjoon?" Kook gently tapped on Joon's shoulder. Soon Namjoon snappend out. "O-oh y-yeah?" "Were you listening to what I was saying" "Umm...yeah?" "Then what did I say?" "Uhhh" Namjoon scratched the back of his neck signalling that he doesn't know. "See! You weren't listening. Come on, focus, please. Just one more hour." Kook said. "Sorry..." Namjoon said quietly with guilt. "So I was saying that you have to change the phrasing for bar 87 to 91."

They kept marking and practising for the next few hours. But did you know why Namjoon was staring at him? Well not because he was handsome, I mean...ok, yeah that was one of the reasons. But also because his eyes looked slightly similar to Jungkook's. Namjoon also tried to look at his bow hold and it was slightly similar aswell. But almost all violinists have a slightly similar bow hold, so...that's not helpful. But Joon was kinda sus of Kook.

They finally ended up with the 8 hours of practice and were packing up their instruments. "Wanna stay for dinner?" Joon asked Kook who was currently untightening his bow. "I am not that hungry but sure!" He said. "oh ok, you want me to cook or order." "Anything you like" "Oh well I will just go cook then." With that Joon went downstairs.

Joon was currently making kimchi fried rice until Kook decided to come downstairs and walk to the kitchen counter. "So what are you cooking." Kook asked while sitting down."Kimchi fried rice, it's my favourite!" "Oh really? Mine too" "That's nice"

Kook suddenly got up and went to his bag. Namjoon noticed the action, though he couldn't see it. "Oh, what happened?" He asked while turning around. "Nothing just grabbing my sketchbook to doodle something." "Oh, I see. By the way, do you wanna listen to music?" "Yeah sure" "What's your favourite piece?" That made Kook think. "There are many but my most favourite one is Bach's Sonata no. 1 in G minor." 'That's was Jungkook's favourite piece as well.' Joon thought. "O-oh? Oh w-well. Hey, Google! Play Bach's Sonata no. 1 in G minor." "Play Bach's sonata in b minor!" Said the assistant. "No play Bach's Sonata no. 1 in G minor." "Playing!" Soon the sweet sound of violin music filled the room.

Soon after Joon was done cooking the food. "Wanna eat now?" "Sure!" Kook said.

Namjoon brought the food in 2 plates, one for him and the other for Kook. Kook kept his book away but didn't close it. As Namjoon sat down his eyes went to Kook's drawings. 'That's almost the same style as Jungkook's ' Joon thought to himself again. "Thanks for the food" Kook said to Namjoon. "No problem!" Afterwards, they started to dig into their food.

After dinner

Namjoon and Jungkook were done eating and cleaning up after themselves. They were just chilling at this point on the chairs until the doorbell rang. "Oh wait a second," Namjoon said while getting up to open the door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw his brother Jin outside. "What the hell do you want?" Joon asked with wrath. "Is this how you greet your Hyung?" "Yes," Namjoon said shamelessly. "Let me in now" "I have a guest in my house." "Since when does a lonely loser like you have a 'guest' in his house." "Since a while ago you dick head" "Just let me in I will be quick." "It better be for a good reason." With that Namjoon let Jin enter his house. "Hey, Kook this is my Hyung and Hyung this is Kook," Namjoon said with a loud sigh.

But he soon noticed that Kook had a frown on his face while looking at Jin. He was holding his head and breathing heavily. "Kook" Namjoon asked with concern. Kook was soon hyperventilating. "Y-you," Kook said with tears in his eyes and while pointing at Jin. He groaned and held his head while falling to the ground. Namjoon panicked and was about to go help him but he realized that he was having a panic attack. He looked at Jin, who was also shocked. "Get out!" Joon said to Jin. "What, why?!" "Just stay outside, your the one causing this. Come later." He said while pushing Jin outside and locking the door.

Namjoon kneeled on the ground and maintained a certain distance. He didn't want to touch Kook without his permission. Namjoon had many panic attacks himself, so he knew how to handle the situation. He was there just in case Kook fainted. Kook was currently sobbing and hyperventilating. He looked at Namjoon and hugged. Kook didn't know why but his heart told him to. Namjoon immediately hugged back. "It's fine, he's gone. You are safe. Let it all out" He whispered in Kook's ear.

For the first time in Kook's life, someone was finally able to calm him down.

Thanks for reading.