Last Note...

Hi, hi, hii! Yes, it's me and no nothing happened to me, first of all. But anyways, I'm here to finally clarify and get things off my chest that have been genuinely killing me on the inside. ;-; As many of you might have noticed, for some reason, all of a sudden I stopped writing this book midway. That's again for the same reasons as my other book Dear Tree. I was stuck at a place where I could neither think nor have to will to actually bring my story plot further and finish the whole book. 

This book is actually something that my fetus self started writing. So well, as I grew up and improved, I just hated how much of a bad writer I was before, regardless, of me just trying and actually enjoying writing back then. So since I was embarrassed by this book, it just added to my burden of not wanting to write it anymore. I complicated the plot in such a way, that it was difficult for me to get myself out of the plothole.  

The reason I didn't discontinue this book was that I didn't want to make you guys feel sad that this book just ended all of a sudden. I really thought I could finish it but well, I, unfortunately, couldn't. And seriously, I deeply regret that I had to make you wait for so long for a disappointing result like this. 

But you see, when I was writing this book, I was working on two other books at the same time, so burnout easily got to me, making things even more complicated. 

So because of all of this, I want to apologise to all of you for not being able to finish this book and for never telling you for a long time about this. I am very sorry from the bottom of my heart and I deeply regret my actions. ;-;

Now I'm sorry again but, I am officially discontinuing this book just like Dear Tree. Again, I may also unpublish it in the future if I keep getting embarrassed by it, which I might. T-T

But well, thank you so much for reading this trashy book and I'm sorry once again.