14. Love At First Sight

Namjoon's POV

Today was the opening of the term-end examination results. When obviously everyone was pretty nervous except me. Yeah, I not nervous at all, actually, I don't even care. Even if I fail I don't I really care. Before I used to be very nervous cause I was young and my parents forced me to study a lot, and if I don't get the grades of their expectations then I will be basically beaten to death. Because of that, they will let me only study extra during the holidays. This is why everything is just so easy for. I don't even care what my parents care because they don't even care for me anymore. They even live away from me! So that's why I don't really pay any attention in class. And the teachers don't say anything because I always top in every subject. So, in conclusion, I have no worries at all about my grades and what my parents will think. But I still wanna see what I got for some reasons.

I was in front of my school looking at the building. I took a huge sigh. "Hopefully this day would be a bit better than the rest," I said. I don't usually show my self in front of the people, cause I have social anxiety problems. So...yeah. I usually just hide form others. And during lessons, I will just go out in the garden and listen to music. It's not like anyone will care. So yeah I just walked into the corridor and saw everyone surrounding the result boards. Well, it was not unexpected. But what WAS unexpected was someone shouting my name. "Omg, he is here for the first time!" It was a guy with a complete handsome dude who caught my eyes. He is so cute. But why do I feel like a heartbeat is fastened?

I had my free period right now so it meant that I don't have to actually study! I was just walking to a tree but I saw a guy that was already there, and it was the same guy! WOW! He was drawing a picture of something. And I've got to tell you that he is soo damn cute! Like I just want to kiss him and yes I just also found out that I have a huge crush on him. Love at first sight, you know. He is also very famous here which is very surprising since he is a new student. But whatever he is really handsome. Why am I like this?

sorry for such a short chapter, I was really lazy to write. LOL!