1.Him

(not edited)'beep beep', I woke up because of my alarm clock, I looked around and saw that I was being bitten by the harsh rays of the sun. Oh dear a new start of a NORMAL day. Well i actaully don't want to wake up but i have to since i have school so yea. 

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom to do the normal routine of mine. I brushed my teeth, then took a shower. I came out of the shower then dried my hair of course. I then went to my huge closet.

I went through my clothes and tried to find the best one

I went through my clothes and tried to find the best one. "umm, not this, not this, not this, not this. Yes this!" yay, i finally found what to wear, well it kind of shows my muscles but who cares, oh yeah the girls care. LOL. hahhaha. well this is what i looked like.

Handsome right?! Of course I am handsome, everyone will pay attention to me which i don't need, but only one person won't my crush

Handsome right?! Of course I am handsome, everyone will pay attention to me which i don't need, but only one person won't my crush. AAAAAA. I wish he could notice me, but he dosen't. Oh god, pls make this day a bit different then usual. At least let him spare a SINGLE glance.

I went downstairs to get my breakfast, aka cereals. Umm, you see, i do eat health food and exercise a lot but right now not in the mood. After eating I headed towards my school to get a bit of WISDOM that i MIGHT need in the future or maybe not. 

Fast forward to in the school.

Well, I just entered the school and girls are screaming my name. My i some sort of Idol or something. I didn't even do anything to get so much attention. UHHHHH how many times do i have to tell them that i am gay. YES GAY!!! WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THAT HUH??!! JUDGE ME??!! No body really cares that I am gay which surprises me until now. 

I looked down at my schedule and saw that the first two periods were free time. YAYAA!!!!! Now I will do what i usaully do during these times and it may not be appropriate, well not thaaaaaat kind of unapropriate. 

I walked to the school garden and saw my hansome and cute crush reading a book like always. 

(imagine he is reading while leaning against a tree lol)   awwwww he looks sooooooooooo handsome while reading

(imagine he is reading while leaning against a tree lol)   awwwww he looks sooooooooooo handsome while reading. Well, right now he has class but still reading, mr smart is always like that but i don't care at all. Actaully, you might think how i know his schedule. You see, I know EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT HIM!!!!!! Yes, I stalk him, well actually just incase he gets in troubles and also since I worry about him a loooooooooot. I have also hacked into his phone and laptop, so i can see what he likes and does. I even know his playlist that he listens to everyday. I really do know a lot about him, but i never approached him cause i know he will reject me. I have to make a impression and be friends with him which seems almost impossible. Cause he does not talk to anyone. 

As i was secretly staring at him from the book i was ACTING of reading, i saw him slowly move his head towards me. OH boy was i freaking out right now? He turned to me and directly stared at me for few seconds. OMG! He never did that. I was literally sweating right now. I know i should have looked back at my book but i didn't do that. UHHHHH i hate myself. He then smiled at me. Did I see that right HE SMILED AT ME, HE SMILED AT ME!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I smiled back at him and he started reading his book again. THIS IS THE BEST DAY.!!!!!!GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!YOU ARE THE BEST YOU LISTENED TO MY PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!! I am the luckies person in this school right now. I think i am the only person he ever smiled to actually. I am sure he made my day today. I will smiling the whole day today and i am sure of that. 

Time skip to after school.

I got out of the school and started to find my crush. Once i found him, i started to follow him to his house. Yes, i know where he lives cause i stalk him. Just to make sure he is ok and safe. He finally reached his house. Now this is where i return back home and start screaming because of what happen today. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 hello guys thanks for reading. I know it was a bit boring but i just wanted to give you a bit of preview of junkooks life. I will try my best to make the chapter a bit interesting. 

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!