13. Confession

Ok I don't if it will be emotional or not. But hope you like it. Also don't be mad at me for what is going to be happening. Heheheheh. Enjoy!

We finally arrived at the place. I opened the door for us and we both entered. He looked very amazed by the beauty of the place, which I am happy he is. We were both holding hands, so we won't get lost. Somehow all the attention went to us after a few minutes of our arrival. The girls started to surround us, specifically me. Which I extremely hate. They were even saying mean things about my date.

"oppa why did you make this guy your partner, you could have made us your dates. We are hotter than him." said the one and only bitch, Jennie. How much I hate her. "Can y'all just shut up for like freaking minute?" I shouted. But the girls were still around me. Basically, all the girls. Like I didn't even do anything. That's when I realized that Namjoon wasn't holding my hand anymore. Where is he?!

OMG OMG OMG OMG I just lost him! Help God, help! I escaped the crowd and ran towards the drinks section; I didn't see him there. But I did see Taehyung with his boyfriend. I really don't want to disturb them, but I extremely need help right now. I started heading towards. Then Jimin noticed me.

"oh, hey kookie. How are you doing" He said. "Oh, sup kook" Taehyung greeted as well. "sorry to disturb you guys but I really need help right now." "What did you do this time" Taehyung sighed "Is it about Namjoon" Jimin questioned. "umm yes" I sat down. "well you see me and Namjoon just entered the hall and all the girls started surrounding me. So.... I kind of lost him?"

"really kook, you had one job. But it's ok I just saw him with his brother, so he is in safe hands" Taehyung told. "thank God nothing happened to my baby." "by the way, Kookie have you decided on how you are going to confess to him?"

"I am sure you didn't so let me tell you what to do" Well Taehyung is right actually, lol. "In a while the dancing couple competition will start. You will join that after that thing finishes and the couple gets their award you kind of sneak out of there me and Jimin will come with you for just in case your dumb ass messes up something. You confess to him and maybe you guys will have you know the.... the.... the thing. (͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)."

He smirked afterwards and I hit him in the shoulder while blushing very badly. "aww our Kookie is blushing" Jimin cooed. "Yaaa stob it. Nothing that far will happen just yet." I defended. "I know for a fact Kook, that you are lying. But do you get the thing, what to do?" "yup I get it" "then let's get started with this thing!" we cheered

It was finally time for the competition. Fortunately, he was standing next to me, he was really excited. I was also excited, but not for the same reason. Right after the host started to speak with joy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's finally time for what you have been waiting for. The Couple Dance Competition! So here are the rules. There will be a of song or music played, you and your partner have to do the correct choreography for that music. "there will be judges and people who will be looking at each person, to know if they did it correctly or not. If you didn't then you will be out of the dancing zone. The couple who stayed the longest will win the price! So, let's start"

The song was BTS's Euphoria. I looked at Namjoon and he looked at me, we both smiled to each other and danced without hesitation. It was our favorite song. As long as I am with him, I really don't care if we lose, I just want to enjoy this moment.

Fast forward to the last round

It was last round, only Namjoon and I, with Jennies partner, were left. I really want to beat that bitch. She was basically smirking and mocking us. Then the music played, it was the classic dance but the wooden shoe version which was actually pretty hard, and no one basically knows it. Except me, yup I know that because I just saw it in Instagram. "umm Jungkook, I don't seem to know this.... I am sorry." He politely said. Aww he is just so cute! "It's ok, just follow what I do." I did the whole thing and Namjoon did it after me as well."

"Looks we have found our winners for today! Jungkook and Namjoon please come and claim your prize!" Everyone clapped while being extremely surprised. "thank you" we spoke.

It was already a while after we claimed our prize. Everyone was dancing afterwards. It looks like a perfect moment. I gave Taehyung and Jimin a que. I grabbed Namjoon's hand and rushed to the roof. "kookie what are you doing!" "just come with me." I said.

We finally arrived at the roof top. "what is it Kookie?" "Namjoon I have something really serious to ask you" "go on."

"Namjoon, there this thing that I have always hidden from you. Since the first day when my eyes landed on you, I felt something, something that I never felt. You have the type of personality that I have never seen in my whole life. I may look like a person who has many friends, but in reality, I am just like you I don't have anyone except three best friends which includes you as well. You made me found a different me. You made me believe that love is not always fake. You made me realize the importance of people. You just...gave me so much to learn. Now today, I want to ask you Hyung." I raised my hand and opened it; I then felt a bunch of flowers thrown in my hand. Thank you so much Tae. I kneeled down; this is it. "Kim Namjoon will you be mine, will you be my.... boyfriend?" I saw the tears that were building in his eyes and they did not look the tears of sadness.

"Jeon Jungkook, you don't know how much I have waited for this moment. I have never had anyone like you in my life. You were the only one that decided to except me. I was actually broken from an abusive relationship. I just wanted to hide from the world, but you found me and loved me. I really build up many feeling for you but didn't know how to say them. So, in conclusion, yes, I will be yours, I will your boyfriend and you will be mine."

"omg I just...I just can't believe this is actually happening." I said. I stood and grabbed him in my arms I then finally brought our lips closer and closer and then we kissed. "I am finally yours kookie" he said. But just I was about to say something back I heard a loud bang. What the heck was that?! I looked back and didn't see Taehyung or Jimin, they were supposed to be there! I then looked back at Namjoon...but didn't see him. Where was HE?! "Joonie this is not funny come back!" No this can't be happening. No one can just take my Namjoon like this. "NAMJOOOOOOON!!" I cried and let out all the tears in my eyes. I waited so long and this what I get. "COME BACK NAMJOON, COME BAAAAAAAACK!! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed. But then I fainted!

Ok I told you not to be mad at me so do not be mad at me. Also, it's a fast update than before because I just hit a whole new milestone. Thank you so much for 1k reads. Thank you so much for keeping up this book. I have lost my hope so many times on this book, but you guys just kept me writing. I really appreciate all the love that you have given to me and this book. Let's hit many milestones and stay happy all the time. I love you all. BTW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE COVER OF THE BOOK, I CHANGED FOR THE MILESTONE CELEBRATION!

Bye!