4.I cried cause of you

Kind of angst I think, I am not sure if it's called angst though. Btw not edited since i am lazy. Sorry not sorry lol.

I was walking to my class after the announcement. Unfortunately i had history. UHGGGGGGGGGGGG! I HAAAAAAAAATE HISTROY!!!!! Well, i can't skip classes so i can't stop classes so i guess this is how it goes. 

I entered the class and everyone was already getting prepared for the class. I went to my usual seat. Actaully you can choose which seat you want, but since i warned everyone that i will seat at the furthest seat so no one sits there. Ha, that's how you use your power. LOL!! I sat down, then brought my books and pencil case. I set up the things that i will need for the class.

After a while, the teacher came and started her class. Honestly the topic was weird, like why are we talking about the Thai history. Like, bruhhhh. We were all writing notes, just incase the teacher gives a surprise quiz so we can study, cause that happens aloooot in this school. I hate it honestly. As we continued doing what we were doing, someone appeared in the class. Who will appear sooo late right now into the class.

I raised my head to look at the person who survived from the teachers shouting and screaming, i looked at the person and it was none other than......KIM NAMJOON. 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I never even knew that this guy was in my class. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I am sure i am going to die out of happiness if sat near me. He walked in my direction, i was looking at my book, making it look like that i was writing on my book, which i kind of was. He came closer to me, man my heart is beating soooo fast honestly. He then looked at me, then sat at the seat in front of me. OH my God at leaste i could stare at him. But i still wonder though, why did he not sit away from me when there is a seat that is way far from me and no one there. 

Everyone was looking at him and me, cause we were sitting close to each other and no one beside us.  Actaully, everyone was staring at Namjoon with disgust, i even heard them say that he was soo lucky to be sitting next to me and called him with bad words. If i tell you the truth, i don't let anyone sit next to me, literally no one is allowed to sit next to me since i said it. LOL. Only joonie is allowed sit near me. Or he can sit ON me...( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• ) i will not mind at all. 

We studied for an hour and the only thing i can do is stare at my cold prince, how much i want to just ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!. It was soon lunch and i just headed after my prince to the canteen to feed myself while staring at him. As i just ENTERED the canteen, the whole crowd of girls started asking me to be their partner for the event. Of coarse i answered no. I wish can ask me to be his partner like this, ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried looking for joonie, but just like dissappeared or something. I just shrugged and went to get my food. 

Afte eating lunch i went to the roof top of the school's second building. I just go there to sing or listen to peaceful music of BTS, yes i am a ARMY. As i was just near the door, i started hearing some loud noises. I recognized on of the voice and it was... Hosoek's. I then peeked quickly and saw Namjoon and Hosoek having a argument. "Why do you have to be sooo stubborn, just come with me to the party for God's sake. People won't judge you if you don't try to mix up a bit. You are always hidden from everyone. Come out of your den for once at leaste" Hosoek shouted. I didn't know that he can be THAT scary. "Hyung, i just can't and you know that, everyone hates me. I just don't want to see him with a girl in that party. It just brakes my heart even more. I know I can't make him mine ever after all. Hyung i just hide from" joonie  spoke, who is he talking about. Does he like someone else. NO! pls NO! "who is this someone that you like soooo much" "it is...." before he could say anything i just ran quietly out of there. I can't hear the love of my life say someone else's name. 

I ran out the school to the a park nearby. I cried there for literally hours and hours. "why did he have to do this to me just why can't i just have to myself" i cried out loud. I looked at the time and it was 7 now. I started walking towards my house.  I was still crying as I was passing by a alley I heard crying noises "help" it screamed. I ran towards the and saw a guy abusing someone. I ran towards the guy and punched him hard in the nose. "Who the f*** are you huh" he asked with anger in his voice. "Someone u don't want to mess with" "watchu gonna do huh, save him from me?" "Exactly what u said." I then punched him in the stomach, then twisted his hands so hard that I heard a cracking noise. I then lead the boy out of there with out looking at him. When we got out there I looked and then I saw the same face, or should I say Namjoons's face.  "Thank you for saving me" he said with his sweet voice. "Umm it's fine" I will NOT fall for him again I am broken. But if he is happy to like the other person then I am happy too. "ARE you ok?" "Yes I am" "Jungkook I wanted ask u that did yo-" before he could say anything I ran out there, I just can't see him, it makes me fall for him even more which I shouldn't do anymore. I just went to my house.

I came back home and started crying again.I then heard a phone call, I looked at caller id and saw taehyung's name written on it. "h-hello" I sobbed "wait are u crying, tell me where u" "a-at my h-house." I spoke with a cracked voice. I heard door opening sound. After that I saw Taehyung coming to me and then he sat near me and then he sat on the bed.

"Now tell me, what happen" I told him everything that I have been doing and what happen today. " oh, I see, I mean stalking is a bit too much. But at least u tried. Look, u just can't give up u know. You have to make him yours. Come on u never give on any thing and now on him. I do find it weird that u like him, but I will not judge since it's ur life. Look kook, I think u should make a strategy." "I did Tae I did but it doesn't seems like it will work." "Ok let me help u out.  Try to notice who he likes first, by noticing his behavior towards everyone, look even a nerd has feelings and these kind of feelings are pretty hard to hide, honestly. When u know who it is try to know what he is good, his personality and other that he might like. You really shouldn't have ran out of there. You made it harder for yourself"

"yeah ur right, btw forgot to tell but I just safed him from some gangster and then he was about to ask something other then are u ok, but I ran again out of there." "Wait really?! Omg are u for real?! Bit the good thing is he might come back to you to pay u back. If he asks what he can do for you then tell him that you want to be his friend and then slowly talk to him and make him like you" "but Tae he already likes someone else." "That's why, look every time when you act kind and show off ur charms people fall for u. Yea he is a bit more difficult but if u be like his friend then he will tell you more of his problems and then maybe start liking you as well.  Then start telling him that u like a girl and also kind of start fake dating for a while and then see if he is jealous or not." "But then there will be no chance that he will like me back thinking that I already have a gf." "Look dude, I studied longer than you in this school and also knew a bit more than even though stalked him, the thing is that I know a little bit of his personality. I heard it from his brother though. But still he said that Namjoon is like, If he wants to be with some one then he will do anything. Just like you. Come jungkook u got this. Just follow what I say you will be fine to go. Also try convincing him to with u to the party as well."

After he said that a ding could be heard in both of our phones.  I checked mine and saw notification from school saying,' all students the event has been moved to next month due to the heavy winter awaiting the next 2 weeks, also we have decided to make it a fund raising event, it will be a competition as well. You will have extra dance classes EVERYONE has to do.' "Well yes this good for you, you have more time before the event. Jungkook, what I say is, make him usr or at least be his close friends. Show off ur skills. You guys are probably going to be ing the same dance schedule so try to look more hot and flex a bit don't show off but help him if he needs help so he can see you close up. You know the thing, "I like what I am seeing" yeah like that. Make him carve for you like the others then make him jealous, I literally know what can do when he gets jealous" "ur right it's time to flex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1757 word that was aloooot. Btw I just hit like 100+ reads on this book, like wow. Thank u sooooooo much. I love you guys. I hope u liked this book hahaha. Since my school is opening i will upload on weekends mostly and WILL TRY to upload on weekdays. I am already depressed since school's are opening and since everyone hates me in school...so yeah...
HOPE U HAD FUN XD BYEEEEEEE!