26. Tears

The same night

Namjoon's POV

I was near my balcony. The glass door of the balcony was open, letting me feel the coldness of the night and rain. I was sat on my wooden rocking chair, with a cup of hot coffee. I was thinking about Kook. Yes, you heard that right. I was thinking about KOOK.

He has been in my mind all day. The reason behind that is because he reminds me of someone. Someone close to my heart. I don't but I remember Jungkook when I see him. His eyes are so like his. His voice is muffled but still sounds slightly like his as well. But there is no way that he is Jungkook. Because Jungkook is way more kind than he is. He is not arrogant and harsh like him. But he does play the violin...NO! Come on Namjoon Kook can never be Jungkook even if they have a lot in common.

I kept my coffee on the coffee table and stood up. There was too much going through my brain to be not be stressed. If I'll be honest...I don't know why I always get mad at Kook. He just verbally hurts me and it's usually when I talk back to him. You know when you get mad at someone for no reason. C'mon, I know you hate someone for no specific reason. Yeah, so that's me right now.

I wonder what made Kook like this. He is so much harsher than anyone I have ever seen in my life. Bad childhood? Bad friends? I mean maybe he went through a lot to become so mean to everyone. Or maybe he is just not good at expressing himself. He probably uses music to express himself since he can't do that himself. Can you guess that I was the peace-maker back in the days?

I walked to my study table. To get a book. I first got my glasses, cause I am a blind nerd, OK!? I put on my glasses and started finding a book in my selves that will match my mood. Maybe a little bit of Sherlock Holmes wouldn't mind. I have too many series of that book. So there a lot of that books in my library. As I was finally finding one of the books, I saw an old book. No, it wasn't an old secret diary from my ancestors, telling me a message. I mean...I wish it was, but unfortunately...no.

It was a thick book of the same series but I think this is the one that was sold around 5 years ago. I am sure I did not buy this. Because I was too broke to buy it before. Ha! Now I am not! I brought out the book and looked at it. 'Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet' Yes! This was the book that Jungkook gave me! I brought it with me to the rocking chair.

I sat back down and opened the book accidentally to a random page in the middle of the book. Something dropped out of that book. It looked like a letter. I picked it up and started reading. 'I hope you enjoy this book. Also don't stay up late reading the book. We don't want to have dark circles on that beautiful face of yours! \( ̄︶ ̄*\))-Your besti, Jungkook.' I smiled at the sweet letter given by him at least 5 years ago. The time when he was actually...alive. Screw it! I don't want to read the book anymore.

I put down the book and went to grab the box of memories. I want to remember him. I don't even care if my eyes are swollen tomorrow from crying for hours. I opened the box and saw pictures of him and me. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. Why wouldn't they? Never in life have I done a sin worst than anything. Making the love of my life go in the mouth of death itself!

He looks so young and innocent. Just like a sweet bunny. Why did he have such a horrible death?! He never did anything wrong! I took out the dried flowers that he gave me once. The flowers were laminated so they never died. Why is my life so bad? The only thing that I loved more than myself ended up going away because of me!

2 hours later

I have been crying for 2 hours. Yeah, that's why I don't usually try going to the things related to him. I deserve this, after what I did to him. Right now I having a pretty bad headache. Ding! A message huh? I took my phone and checked it. A message from the tour committee telling me to come to their building at 10 am for a meeting. I don't think about it right now. I need emotional support.

I called my friend, Park bitchy Jinyoung. Bitchy is his middle name. It was ringing until he picked it up. "sup stupid fool." He said. "J-Jinyoung" he soon noticed. "Hyung? You ok?" "It's that time again." "Oh! Ok wait I am coming to your house right now!" "Thanks" "No probs. Just don't do anything and drink a little bit of water" "ok"

Ok Hello there! I am sorry for uploading so late. I was just going through writer's block. Thanks for keeping up with me and I hope u enjoyed the story!