16. Yes!!!

Namjoon's POV

It was morning. Yeah, a normal time to go to school or something. But if I don't want to come in the morning, I can. Cause I can do whatever I want to do. I don't usually come to school this early. But since I know what time Jungkook comes to school.....so I gotta have to be there so I can see what he does in the morning.

I saw him coming through the corridors. I immediately hid behind a wall that makes me still see what he is doing. He went to his locker to get his stuff. Almost most of the attention was on him. He still ignored it. But then he suddenly looked a bit uneasy. He looked around but didn't find the one he was looking for. I think my gaze made his scenes a bit more cautious.

Right after that, he went straight into the class because the class was about to start. Well, I will just follow behind him.

I entered the class and some people were looking at me with disgust. Yeah, I know they all hate me. But whatever. It's not like I actually care. I made my way to Jungkookie. I will ask him if I can sit next to him this time. He might not allow me but it's fine, sometimes you can also get rejected from your crush.

I walked to him. He didn't notice me yet though. "Can I sit here?" I asked him. He looked with surprise shining through his eyes. He looks like a cute little lost puppy. "Umm sure" YES MY FREAKING GOODNESS! It's the best feeling when you get to sit at back alone with your crush. He is just soooo cute. I love him so much.

I sat down next to him and took out the things that I need.

As the teacher was talking and everyone was writing down notes, I just kept staring at him. Why is he so handsome, intelligent, and strong. He is just so good at doing whatever he does. I saw him kind of side-eyed me. Yup, he definitely noticed me but it not like I actually care. Surprising he also didn't say anything.

Fast forward to lunch.

I saw him directly go to the rooftop. I know what he does there so I will not go yet. I first went to the cafeteria and bought a small sandwich followed by banana milk. I chugged it all down and ran to the rooftop as well.

When I reached the roof I saw Jungkook sitting down with headphones closing his ears. His back was facing me, so I couldn't see his face. Even his back looks so hot and sexy. I started walking towards him quietly. I don't want him to notice me just yet.

I was finally very close to him. I brought my hand out and tapped his shoulder. He seems to immediately notice it. He took off his headphones put them on his neck. He slowly turned around and saw me. Wow, he looks so handsome. I wish I could have him to myself. "u-um yes?" "Uh I-I wanted t-to talk with you, a-are you fine w-with it?" Oof Why did I stutter. "yeah, you can talk to me." "well, I just wanted to say that thanks for saving me yesterday. Also, why did you run away from there, did you hate me?" I hope he doesn't think that it is rude.

"oh no, it was just that I was frustrated and just had an unlucky day, so I was just freaking out, so I ran away. Sorry, I didn't listen to you; hope you don't find that rude even though it IS rude." Oh, so that's why. Oh yeah, it was definitely not rude of you, I just cried a pool of tears but nothing else. "Oh, I see, and no I don't mind it at all. It might seem rude to not say this before but..." I saw his face lit up, omg he looks so cute! "...is there anything that I could do for you" I saw his lips turn into a little smirk. Omg what is he thinking. ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• ) what if he askes me to come to his home and your know ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• ). Ok, why am I thinking like this?

He got in a sexy way and came towards me. Still devilishly smirking. I started backing up. "...there is definitely something that you can do..." He says. He finally came super close to me. OMG, HE SO DAMN HOT AND SEXY! HE IS A FUCKING DADDY! He finally trapped in both of his hands. FOR FUCK'S SAKE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY! "so, can you be my....... friend." He whispered with his raspy voice. "h-huh f-f-friend?" oh come on, you could have asked me to be your boyfriend as well. But at least we can be friends! "yes, you said that you wanted to do something for me. So, you have to do it" "w-what if I don't" I just wanted to ask that childishly. "well then I will do something really bad to you" He again used that husky voice of his.

"ok then y-you can be my friend haha" "yay, so your number" "h-huh?" Ok, that was very sudden. "Sure" We exchanged numbers. "see you soon Joonie!" HE JUST GAVE A GODDAMN NICKNAME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hugged him very tightly and ran out of there. This was a very good day. 

Sorry for not updating before! Also sorry for basically just rewriting the story but in Namjoon's POV. ALSO, BTS'S NEW ALBUM IS SOOOO COOL! GO STREM THEM!