8. Dance Lessons

(unedited cause i am LAZY) Wow, I really can't concentrate. Also, if you are wondering where I am right now so I am in the class. Yup in the class, the day already passed by and I am really sad about it because I really want that day to last forever. Like how can I NOT want that day to last forever, it was the day when me and the love of my life were hanging out and having lots of fun together. Not even gonna lie but that day was like a dream, a dream which I never want to wake up from. But that day had to also come to end like any other day. It was the time that made me realize that life was not as bad as it seems usually, not as bad as the things that we go through in our daily lives, not as bad as those things that break and destroy us internally. These are the things that are making me not concentrate on class. Also, idk why I seem to think of so many depressing things today.

Anyways, the class has ended and I am finding someone who promised to talk to me during breaks and lunches but that person seems to be invisible like always, and that person is...I am sure you have guessed it, it's Mr.Namjoon. I understand that there are people who are really not comfortable in front of people but come on. They still come to EAT in the time of lunch!! But whatever, I am in the terrace like always and I see my cute Namjoon. He was smiling at me with his dimples showing off his cute dimples. "hey kookie" omg that nick name makes my heart flutter. "hey joonie, you know I was finding you everywhere." "hehe sorry." "anyways, so what do you want to do" I asked, cause honestly Idk what to do "anything that you want to do." Awwwww he sounds some much like a softie. I just want to hug him tightly and kiss him everywhere. "so, do you want to talk" "sure"

Time skip to after lunch time.

" well it looks like that lunch is over." I said, "yeah you are right, btw what subject do you have" he asked, "well I have dance, you?" "omg I have dance too!!!! Yay we can go together" OMG YES!!! "omg that's really good so do wanna come now" "yes" he said.

"joonie can I ask you something." "yes, what is it kookie." he asked "well why do keep skipping class? Also, I have heard from your brother that you hate to dance then why are going to dance class today." This actually made me curious. I really did ask his brother if Joon likes to dance. "well first of all because classes are boring and also because I already know what how to do the things and they are just sooo easy. I am not showing off btw. Second of all yes, I hate dance, but since you have dance class as well, so I decided to come as well. I hope you don't mind." Wow I seriously can't believe that he is coming to dance class because of me. I really have to dance well in front of him then.

We then went to the changing room to change to our dancing clothes. And I am sure that I will make everyone drool over me in these clothes. I wore tight ripped black jeans with chains, a loose black shirt which will reveal my abs a little if I jump, I also had black platform shoes on. Completely black!! I love it. I then went to the studio for my class.

When I entered the class, I see everyone already there and staring at me. It basically means that I am late but luckily the teacher did not come yet so no problems yet. LOL. I see Namjoon smiling at me and giving me the action to sit next to him. You don't have to give me the action Joon, because I am gonna sit next to you no matter what.

Then the teacher came in. "Well hello class, today we're gonna be learning to dance. So, let's start with the warmup." We then started warming up. After warming up our teacher said, "now I want you to pair up with a person" I then directly went to Namjoon. "you will be given an hour to make a choreography, then you will be presenting it to the class. now go choose a quiet place for you to make the choreography. Good luck!" after that the teacher went back. Then I said, "everyone, get out of this place because we will be dancing here." That's when everybody went away as well. Wow really, I really do have popper in school. "So, shall we start making a choreography joonie?" I asked with a slight smirk on my face. "sure kookie"

1hour later

We were panting really hard and I was staring at a sweat Namjoon in front of me. Oh God I am so blessed to have a scene like this in front of me. I see him also staring at me. Idk why though, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw sweaty I looked. I smirked at the reason why he was staring at me. I started walking close to him, I think he didn't realize that cause he wasn't walking back. I then went closer and closer to him. I whispered in his ear, "do I look so hot that you can't take your eyes of me." He then flinched at the sudden action. "oh, uhm I-I am sorry, I d-didn't mean to" he stuttered. "it's fine, but not gonna lie you really look hot while sweating like that." I spoke with a raspy voice. He immediately started blushing madly, I chuckled of course. "it's not like you don't look hot yourself." I honestly DID NOT EXPECT THAT!!!!! HE JUST CALLED ME HOT!! Hooooooooly mooooly. I fill like a high school girl right now, even though I am freaking boy. "hehe thanks."

Everyone started to come in since a our already passed by. Time flies. The teacher came in, "I hope you all already made your choreography. Now I will be calling you guys and you will be performing. The teacher called everyone's name and in the last ours. "Jungkook and Namjoon please show us your performance.

(first of all huge credits to the choreographers, i reeeeeeally liked the choreograghy. The video is NOT mine. Also imagine that the girl is Namjoon and the boy is Jungkook hehe (*≧︶≦))( ̄▽ ̄* )ゞ)

 While i was dancing, i realized how beautiful Namjoon is. How can anyone like him hide from the world. It felt like we can do this forever. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. 

"good job guys, now the school has ended so may proceed to your lockers." We all got up and went to our lockers. I didn't even change cause i am gonna change directly at home. But as i was walking i heard girls screaming my name. "HOLY GOD YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME." YOU LOOK SOO HOT WHILE DANCING" i just ignored them and went to my joon

"i got to say you are soo good at dancing" i said while we were walking to his house. "thanks but you are way better then me. Everyone was screaming your name." "haha thanks. but seriously it was really good choreo and you were doing pretty good. You made my heart literaly flutter by looking sooooo hot." "stop it, you are really weird." he said "i am and you are really cute, anyways your home is here so have good evening." i said. "same to you" he then suddenly kissed my cheeks and ran directly into his house. HE. JUST KISSED. MY CHEEK. I WILL REPEAT. HE JUST KISSED MY DAMN CHEEK!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!! 

I run to my while screaming with happiness, then called Tae telling him what happened. This was a really lucky day for me. Life is becoming less boring now. I hope. 

well hope yall liked this chapter and this book. PEEEEEEACE!!!!!!!