9. Way Back Home

I am already in school having my lunch without getting to see my precious Joonie. I haven't seen him at all today. I honestly feel really worried about him. I should call him. Yean, I really should call him. I picked out my phone and called my Joonbear.

Ring ring, it went. Then finally I hear his voice beautiful voice. "hey kookie" his voice sounded weak and sick. And that made me freak out even more. "oh, my goodness, what happened to you, why do you sound so sick! Are you ok!" I sound so much like a mom right now. "oh, actually I am caught a cold and had a high fever. So yeah. "so that's why you didn't come to the school. Also do you want me to head over to your place after school. I can head just now if want as well." "oh no no no, please finishes your classes as well." He says, "So you do want me to come to your house huh?" I smirked a bit. I kind of felt that he was blushing. "well, you see, I just wanted you to tell what we got for homework and also.......... kind of give me company.... cause I...." Awwwww he is soooo cute. My heart goes UWU. "cause you what?" I asked while still smirking. "fine I miss you, so can you come to my house to stay with me for a while. Come on we are best friends." HOLY CHRIST, MY PURE HEART WAS NOT READY FOR THAT!! Did he just say he MISSED ME!? ALSO, THAT WE ARE BEST FRIENDS?! MY HEART GOES (*////▽////*). "I will meet you at the front door of your house directly when the school ends." I then literally cut the call and ran to my class to finish it quickly.

Time skip to after school.

I ran out of the school even though the girls were literally pulling me back. But whatever, I HAVE to get to my love. He is sick and I am not there for him. What kind of FUTURE husband am I. Ok not yet, but still? I go inside my car and start it. I am off to his house.

Time skip to his house.

I arrive at Namjoon's house directly in 10 mins, it wasn't that far. I went to his front door and pressed the bell. After a few minutes, the door opened. I saw a handsome looking Namjoon smiling widely at me. He hugged me really tightly and I did the same. We stayed like that for a while. We afterwards pulled back.

"Please come inside" he says. I nodded and entered the house. "let's go to my room and there we will do our homework" he said. "ok" I replied.

After 1 hour, because I am lazy.

We were doing our homework but since Namjoon was already finished he was helping me doing my homework. I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying, cause right now he is so close to me that my eye can't help but stare at him. He is just soooo beautiful. How much I want him to be my boyfriend.

"so, this is how it works...Jungkook are you listening?" That's when I broke out of my thoughts. Oh no he caught me. "uh-uh y-yeah definitely." I replied, "then what is the x of this question" Holy banana I don't even what the question is. I mean I know how to solve it. But my brain ain't working right now. "ummmm 2?" I guessed. "oh my god no, it's 35. Jungkook do you want to rest a bit; you really seem to be tired. You know you are basically done with your homework so it's alright if you don't want to do this question." He said. "no no it- "I got cut off. "nope we are resting for a while. Now keep the books away and come lay down with me." Oh my god, I am just going to be laying down next to my crush. My days can't go any better.

After a while.

We were laying down for a while. Until... "Jungkook?" "yes Hyung?" "can I ask you something" "sure" "Why did you.... wanted to become my.... friend?" Why is he asking that?

"You want to know?" "yes, I want to know" "ok then. Actually, when I first heard your name, I was thinking you is this guy. Then my friend told me that you are like the smartest guy in our school. I was really surprised that there were smart people in our school. Cause the school is full of dumb peeps. I became curious about you. I asked my friend about you, but he said that you are really not seen much around the school. That made me know that you are an introvert. But I still wanted to know and see you in person. When I saw you, I was amazed on why a person like you would be hiding himself from the world. One day I was walking back home, and I heard your voices. I mean I didn't know it was you, but I still came to rescue you. After that you know all. So, you can say, I wanted to become your friend because I wanted to know more about you and your personality. I think you are really different that anyone else that I met in my life."

"I can't believe you thought of me that much." He said. "Yeah I did" I looked at the time and it was 7:30 pm. Oh no I should return home. "ummm Namjoon, I think I should head home; it's getting late." I stood up and went to the door. But I was grabbed by my wrist and pulled back. I look back and see Namjoon kneeling down on the bed with a sad face. He is so cute. "c-can you ummmm" he says. "what is it?" I asked. "canyoustaywithmetonightcauseiwantyoutobewithmeplease" he quickly says. I didn't understand at first, but I then started pick up on what he said. "so, you want me to stay with you" I smirked. "yes" he nervously said. "ok then I don't mind staying with my bestie." I smiled and pulled me back on the bed and snuggled with me. I am sure he can hear my heart throbbing real fast. And that's how this will end, I guess.

Sorry for updating so late. I was having a huge project to do so yeah. Anyways I hope yall are doing fine. Thanks for reading this story of mind. I really appreciate it. Have a good life everyone. BYE!

yes i am a agase aswell

yes i am a agase aswell. I am a proud ARMY, MOA, and AGASE. come to think of it, all of these have a 'a' in them.