Chapter Five

Jacobs POV
I woke up this morning, and Y/N had replied back to my text. "Ill meet you at the nearest coffee shop, 8:30 am." I checked the time and it was 9. Shit! I rushed out of bed and just put a hoodie on. I ran down the stairs.. "Whoa whoa hold up young man, whats the rush?" My dad asked. "I gotta go really i do." I tried to rush putting my shoes on. "Youre not going anywhere until you tell me where and why." He said then drinking coffee. "Y/N texted me to meet her 30 minutes ago but i didnt get the message till an hour ago and i just woke up, really dad i gotta go." "Alright alright you better answer our calls if we call you Jacob." "I will!" I slammed the door.

I ran to the nearest coffee shop, i saw Y/N sitting near the window, she was looking at the street, stirring her coffee. I ran in, she didnt budge to look, usually she does but im assuming enough people have walked in she didnt bother anymore. "Uh is this seat taken?" I asked her trying to get her attention. She looked at me and just looked back at the window." I sat down across from her, "Y/N? Whats wrong?" She looked at the window a little longer. "Do you remember, when we would go to the park almost everyday and see who could swing the highest?" "Yea, obviously i won because you were too afraid to actually go high." I laughed. She smiled a bit, "Do you like her Jacob?" She asked me this time looking at me. I turned my head. "Who?" She sat quietly for a little. "Sarah Jacob, do you like her?" She sounded like she wanted to cry. "Y/N? Is everything alright? No i dont. I dont like Sarah we're just friends why would you?? Why would you think i like her?" She looked at me. Her eyes were watery but she wasnt crying. "Y/N? You can talk to me you know that right?" She started fidgeting with her hands so i put mine on top of hers to calm her down. "Why were you late?" She tried ignoring what we were just talking about. "Id literally woken up at 9. Dont ignore my question why are you questioning me about Sarah? Can we go somewhere private everyone in this damn shop is staring at me!" I was getting a little annoyed now. We got up and walked to the park, and got on the swings.