Chapter Fifteen

Y/N POV
Its been a few months since the entire trial of Ben Rifkin and Jacob and his family have invited me to their trip to Mexico. At first i had politely declined because i thought i would be intervening in their family trip, but they insisted so i told them i would tag along. Well the trip was tomorrow and we were staying there for about a week so i packed my bags and sat on my bed.

- Jacob -

Excited for tomorrow?

- Y/N -

Yea i am, but i still feel like intervening in your trip with your family

- Jacob -

Trust me, youre not. We all love you like family anyways so it shouldnt be that much of a hassle alright? Lets just enjoy the trip

Me and Jacob texted for a little longer and then he said he was going to eat with his parents. I decided i wanted to go out and just walk around for a little. I decided to go to the cafe.

I sat down with my coffee and just scrolled on my phone, with the occasional looking up and looking out the window. "Hey is this seat taken?" I look up. Sarah. "Sarah, hey. Yea no its open." She sat down across from me. "How are you?" She asks. "Im good how are you?" "Im good as well, how are you and Jacob doing? Havent heard from you guys in a while." "Yea we're good. I guess we just havent been doing much since then so yea." "Well.. thats cool." "Yea." I nodded and smiled. "Well ive got to go, have a good day." "Bye." I waved.

I went back home and decided to go to sleep.