Chapter Eleven

Y/N POV
"What happened in court?" I said. "The murderer confessed. He wrote a note saying he was the murder and everything. All his handwriting so im proven not guilty! Im free im innocent!" He says all happy. "Thats amazing Jacob! Im so glad that they finally are letting the case drop and the murder has been found!" I got up and threw my hands around him. He hugged me tight then kissed me. "Alright thats enough you two." Andy says. We both look at him and laugh. "So is everything going to go back to how it was before? No murder no nothing. This is great guys." I say. "Yea finally some peace now." Andy says. Laurie seemed strange though.

Me and Jacob were walking in the park. "A normal life now.. almost back to things they were before." He looked at me, "What do you mean almost?" He asks. "I dont know.. i mean it is strange though if i have to be honest." "Whats strange?" "Like.. everything just happened so fast you know?" He stopped. "Are you? Are you not happy im done with the case?" "No no no no! Of course im happy!" We continue to walk again. "Im just saying.. really one day youre waking up to go to trial and the next day its like everything never happened. Of course im happy that it over but, will things go back to normal?" I say. "Maybe we'll just have to make a 'new normal' and move on from the past." "Yea i guess your right. We continued to walk down the park for a little until we wounded up at the park. "You know," he started speaking while rubbing his neck. "That day i went missing, like when the police were looking for me when they first suspected i was the murderer, i was here sitting at this swing. I was sitting here for hours." I nodded my head. "Whyd you run?" "I was scared." I grabbed his hand and we both lightly swung. "Do you want to go on a date tonight? Just me and you nobody else?" I perked my head at him. "Yea, sounds fun."