Chapter Twenty Four

Y/N POV

I woke up from a nightmare. I was sweating beads from my forehead. I checked the time to see it was three forty. Three forty am.  I couldnt go back to sleep so i turned on a dimmed light and turned on my laptop. I got my USB drive from my drawer and plugged it into my laptop. I opened my files and look through images. Images of me and Jacob. They comfort me a lot. Hes been through a lot recently and i thought i went through a lot in life really. I feel bad for him, i just want him to be able to finally breathe and not have to worry. He deserves so much better. We've known eachother since we were so little, he was always quiet but i swear he was always there for me. God out of anyone and everyone why Jacob?

Andy picked me up at eight. Since i had woken up at three, i never went back to sleep. "Hey, you look really tired are you okay?" Andy asked me. Great. "Uh yea no im fine." "Are you sure?" "Yea Andy im fine." He drove me to the hospital and we went to go check up on Laurie first. They talked for a little while i looked out the window. Afterwards we went into Jacobs room. We sat down looking at Jacob still in a coma and then Andy got up. "Ive got to go, youll be okay here?" He says to me. I had pulled a chair to sit next to Jacobs bed. "Ill be fine." He nodded and left. 

Looking at Jacob i couldnt help but cry, cry as i ran my hand up his arm. "Jacob. Please dont leave. No matter what dont go. I know you can hear me okay? I know you can hear my voice and you know its me.. Y/N. Im right here. And ill be here when you wake up. Just dont go. I love you."

The same thing was done every week, but instead, now Andy was being asked questions by Neil. This accident has turned into a case. Everything is a case nowadays im so fucking tired of all this and everything. Will anything ever go back to the way it was?