Chapter Fourteen

Y/N POV
Me and Jacob walked out of the theater while they movie still played. He called his dad for him to pick us up and we went back to his place. "HEY! Before you kids go upstairs come here." "Oh my god! What dad." Jacob said. He held my hand the entire time we were waiting for Andy to tell us what he had to say. "You guys didnt.." he was pointing back and forth to us. "NOOO DAD OH MY GOD." "I JUST WANT TO KNOW GUYS.. DONT WALK AWAY GUYS JACOB." Jacob dragged me upstairs while Andy continued to try and ask us questions. I couldnt help but laugh because i thought it was funny how he assumed we were doing something else.

I plopped onto Jacobs bed while he got changed. "Can i borrow something to change in?" I ask. "Yea yea give me a minute let me find you something." He started looking through his drawers and gave me sweats and a tee. "Thanks." I smile at him and i walk into the bathroom to change. I went back in and back onto his bed. "So what do you wanna do?" I ask him. He looked me up and down. "No," i giggle. "No please no." He laughs it off, "im just kidding. I dont know what do you want to do?" He came right next to me on the bed and we sat next to eachother silently for a few minutes. "Do you want to go on the roof?" He asks me. "We can go on the roof?" I say surprised cause genuinely my entire life knowing Jacob i didnt know we could go on his roof.

We both snuck out the window and up onto the roof. Honestly, i was kind of afraid of heights and was unsure whether i liked this or not because it was pretty high up. "Hey you okay?" He asks me. Looks like i was uneasy about this. "Yea uhm," i tuck my hair behind my ear. "Just uh.. pretty high isnt it?" I say. "If you want we can go back down we can do something else-" "No," i grab his hand. "Ill be fine." He scooted me closer to him and we looked up at the stars. There were so many in the sky, a very clear nice sky. We sat there together silently.

"Y/N?" Jacob talks to me after we sit in silence. Hes running his fingers through my hair. "Yea?" I say. "I love you." He says. I look at him. "Really?" "Yea really. Its always been you." "Well Jacob... i love you too." We kissed and went back inside because i was getting tired. We got in bed and fell asleep.