Chapter Nineteen

Y/N POV
They were arresting Jacob?! What?! We all went down to the police station. Apparently Hope hadnt returned home from the bonfire last night and was last seen with Jacob but of course we all know why they would accuse Jacob.

At the police station, we had to sit and wait for an interpreter because we didnt understand spanish. After the interpreter came down to the station to explain everything to us, they told us that they werent releasing Jacob until further notice so we all stayed around and waited with Jacob. We were going to let him sit alone now, not this time.

We stayed in the station all day, until it was told that Hope was found. She was taken by an older man who had drugged her drink and the mans roommate couldnt handle hiding her so he called the cops and told them where Hope was. We left the police station and went back to the hotel. Laurie was once again acting strange but not like usual, she was acting stranger. Andy decided we werent staying anymore and we packed and went back to the airport to go back home.

At the airport Jacob was bouncing his leg up and down, he was anxious. "Hey, are you okay?" I put my hand over his hand. "I- i guess. I dont know." "Look at me, its going to be okay." "Im sorry Y/N, but is it? I mean look at this! I was accused of kidnapping Hope and a few months ago i was accused of the murder of Ben Rifkin. Will anything ever be okay again?" I gave him a weak smile and grabbed his hand tighter. He went back into looking around the busy airport. I felt bad for Jacob. Hes been through so much. I couldnt wait to just get back home. Will anything go back to normal soon?