Chapter Sixteen

Y/N POV

I got up at four am to walk over to the Barbers house so we could go to the airport. Even though i fell asleep early i was still really tired. "Hey Y/N! Early bird gets the worm!" "Not really Andy." I mumble. Why was he so energetic so early? "Someone seems tired." He says. I look at him like he was stupid. "Im just kidding." He laughs. Every time he laughs, he holds his chest. "Im just kidding, you can sleep in the car." "Wheres Jacob?" I ask. "Probably inside sleeping on the couch but uh ill go grab him cause we gotta get moving." I got in the car and Laurie was already in the car. "Hey Laurie." I say. "Hey sweetie." She smiles in the rear view mirror at me. Thats when i saw Jacob and Andy walking to the car.

"Hey." He mumbles. I gave him a weak smile. "Hey." "Im tired so im probably going to go back to sleep." He did have a sleepy voice and seemed tired. He held my hand and i put my head on his shoulder. We both fell asleep in the car, the ride to the airport. Once we arrived to the airport, it was already four thirty. We had to wait until five for our flight so we sat around the airport for a little and it was really quiet.  Not a lot of people but some of the shops were starting to open back up again. I didnt fall asleep cause i didnt want anyone to try and wake me up again so i decided that id wait it out until i get on the plane. Once we are called to board the plane i wake up Jacob because of course he fell asleep and we all walked to the plane. We got on, adjusted ourselves and i fell back asleep, waiting for arrival to Mexico.