°The Article°

@dispatch korea:

2021.02.05 07:25am
!BREAKING NEWS!

Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun (Irene) of the famous girl group Red Velvet got caught on a date near Seoul and even kissed! Will SM Ent confirm their relationship soon?

---

Seulgi opened her eyes. She felt something moving above her and tried to get used to the sunlight.

A slight smile appeared on her lips as she heard the soft breathing of her girlfriend, lying on top of her.

"Good morning Hyun."

"Hm", the girl mumbled and snuggled closer to Seulgi.

"Wonderful day, isn't it?", she continued and wrapped her arms around the slim waist of Joohyun. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment for a bit. But soon her stomach grumbled, a sign to leave the bed.

"Hyunnie, we have to get up", Seulgi chuckled and removed her girlfriend even though she was complaining.

"Seulgi-ah! Make me breakfast!" Irene squinted her eyes and grabbed the blanket to hid herself under it.

"Of course princess."

Normally Irene was the one who got up early and made breakfast for the group, but today rolls seemed to be switching.

"Good Morning", she greeted Wendy who was in the kitchen. "Hm hi", the Candadian muttered and grabbed her coffee. "Tired..."

"I see... yahhh, stay here and help me cooking breakfast!", Seulgi yelled.

"Yes sir!"

They cooked some sunny side up eggs as Joy entered the living room too.

"Omg guys I had a dream. It was kinda scary but you two were wales with heads of horses. And Irene was a lumberjack who tried to kill you too with her axe."

"And you?", Wendy laughed and raised one eyebrow.

"I was a superhero and had to kill Irene but somehow I fell in love with her and we became a couple." Joy grinned malicious.

"Ya- Park Sooyoung! Dream of being with her again and I swear to god-"

"Okay chill unnie", Joy interrupted her with lifted arms like Seulgi was a cop and she the criminal.

"What are you cooking"

"Four eggs."

"We are five!", Joy stated and blinked twice.

"I threw yours into the bin." Seulgi laughed her ass of after she saw Joy's confused facial expression.

"Pabo. Of course you get one too!"

After a while, Yeri and Irene joined them too and they all enjoyed their meal, remaining silent since they all were pretty hungry.

"Can you- gishe me my sh-phone", Yeri asked with her mouth full of kimchi. "Don't talk while eating", Irene warned the maknae.

Seulgi grabbed the Iphone with the yellow case behind her and handed it out to Yeri.

"Hey, why is she allowed to use her phone during our meals but I ain't? That's not fair!" Joy complained and pointed at the smirking Yeri.

"Pff. Because you are the unwanted daughter", she replied and got a light slap of Irene. "She is right, you can use it later too."

But suddenly Yeri's expression changed.

"Yeri? You got it? Put it beside." Irene repeated.

"Wait a minute..."

Every joking subtone was gone. She lifted her head. "Guys, we have a huge problem."

---

@dispatch korea:

see comments

@rv_ot5_forever: This is fake for sure

@bangtanblink_3: They are never a couple...

@seulbear_kang: Omg really? Finally!

@seventeen333: The first gay couple omg that's the revolution

@GayForGodJihyo: I'M A LITTLE MONSTER

@BlackVelvetTwice_32: disgusting

@one_direction_gay: This will turn into one of the biggest scandals y'all