°the truth°

Wendy's POV:

"Do you want some food guys?", Yeri asked. Joy jumped up and was about to follow her out of the room. Wendy rapidly ordered some chicken while Seulgi said that she wasn't hungry.

While she was waiting for her food, she glanced several times at her best friend. She was way more silent and introverted than usual... But everybody could imagine why. Breaking up with the person who you love was always hard.

But how hard and selfish it might sounds, a small part of her was relieved that it was over. She was pleased to see Seulgi in a relationship, really. But somehow many things have changed since last summer...

-

Aish! Why does this laptop everytime exactly the opposite as it should? She just wanted to export the doxc file to a PDF file... And of course now she somehow got a PNG...

A soft knocking interrupted her. "Who's there?"

The door opened and revealed a shy bear with a big oversize hoodie. "Hey... Do you have time?"

"Sure", Wendy said and put her laptop to the side since she welcomed every single distraction she would get. But she immediately saw that something was wrong with Seulgi.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah...", the girl asked in her usual I-am-not-okay tone.

"Okay I see. Just tell me what's wrong. You didn't came here without a reason." She put her soft and friendly smile on her lips. She wanted to make sure that Seulgi felt comfortable and safe around her.

"It's just... I can't tell you", she lowered her face and looked at her hands.

Wendy sighed. "You don't have to. I just know that you always feel better after talking to me"

"You promise you will keep it as a secret?"

"I pinky promise it!" She lift her finger up and intwined it with Seulgi's. They both smiled.

"Okay", she took a deep breath. "I think I have a crush."

"Is that something bad?", Wendy asked and tilted her head.

"In this case: Definitely yes..."

She noticed that Seulgi was really unsure about this topic. She took her heands.

"I said I won't tell someone. Remember?" Seulgi nodded.

"Okay. I- I have... acrushonIrene!" The last words she just rattled off with squinted eyes.

-

Nobody should assume that Wendy was jealous. She was straight, at least was she pretty convinced of that. But after Irene confessed to Seulgi and they became a couple, many things changed.

Seulgi stopped spending much time with her, instead she went on dates with their leader. Secondly, she haven't shared her feelings and secrets with her after they got together, something that was very important in their friendship before.

All in all: Seulgi's new best friend AND lover was Irene. But everybody who Wendy truely got to know would confirm: The girl would never destroy nor criticize a relationship because she was jealous.

Irene's POV:

"So tell me what exacly happen...", Taeyeon said with a soft voice.

Irene tried to calm herself down and wiped her tears away with a handkerchief. Then she took a deep breath and started:

"Everything that dispatch posted was true. The photo, the relationship..."

"So Seulgi is really your... your girlfriend?"

"Yeah she is. No, she was..." Again Irene tried to hold back her tears, but all the pain came up like last night.

"Don't cry baby..." Taeyeon took her into a embrace. She really expected from her unnie every other reaction, but not that they were now standing in the middle of the dancing room and hugging each other.

"And you still love her, right?" Irene slightly nodded into the older's shoulder. "How shouldn't you...", she said to herself and patted Irene's back.

"It's just... I promised to myself to always take care of her. And now I see her crying, suffering and just the pain in her eyes. I can't handle this."

Taeyeon faced the floor for some seconds and was apparently thinking about something. "Shouldn't you talk with you members about it?"

"How? I have the feeling that they are glad that it has ended..."

"How do you know?"

"I don't know. They don't really care that we both act unnormal, nobody is even mentioning something..."

"Couldn't it be that they are as overtaxed as you too? They don't know how to handle with the situation. I think you should give them time..." Taeyeon smiled a bit and blinked twice.

"But I can't wait... I can't bear the thought of never kissing her again, never touching her, never seeing her happy because of me." Irene sighed and another tear dropped to the floor.

"Talk with each other. All five. Try to find a result. If you really love Seulgi, and she loves you, then fight for it!"