°loyal friend°

Irene's POV:

Wow. Just wow. Now she had a date with her girlfriend and the only thing she could do was staring at other persons. Other girls.

Irene increased her pace and walked around the corner, but of course the stupid bear had to follow her. Maybe she exaggerated a bit, and perhaps she was a bit too jealous, but all in all she couldn't do something against this feeling.

„Unnie! I know you can hear me", Seulgi whined behind her, still following the girl. She rolled her eyes and entered a small forest, if someone could call it like this since it's still a park.

„Should I marry you now to tell you that I love you?", Seulgi again screamed. Irene suddenly stopped, already embarrassed that everybody was staring at them.

„Could you please just shut the fuck up next time?", she scolded.

„If you listen to me, I think I could arrange this..." Irene faced her and directly locked her eyes with Seulgi's. Somehow the butterflies in her stomach regained their energy and flew around, something that Irene just felt while staring at one certain person.

And yeah, this person was Seulgi.

„Can you forgive me?"

„Hm."

With her gaze, she followed every movement of Seulgi. At first, she just scratched her neck. But her next actions where to fast for the older one.

Within a second, Seulgi took off her mask she was wearing and pressed her lips on Irene's. For a short moment, they just stood there, doing nothing except of moving their lips.

"Do you now realize that I love you?"

-

After yesterday's photoshoot, Irene felt pretty exhausted. She barely slept, on top of this she had to get up today at 5am.

Right now they were staying in SM building for some basic stuff about the album, so it was easy to avoid unwanted convo's with her members.

After the small break, she was sliding through one of the upper floors of the building. Her knuckles hurt like a bitch because of the choreo they practiced yesterday, and her head nearly exploded out of pain.

"Hey Irene!"

She immediately turned around. "Hey Taeyeon."

"Haven't seen you for a while! How are you?"

"Oh I'm fine", Irene politely replied and bowed. She felt bad lying to her unnie...

"Oh you don't seem like it", Taeyeon continued und looked at her with a worried expression.

"It's... just a bit exhausting since we are preparing a new album"

"Hm. Honey I can see you aren't okay. Does it have something to do with... your latest scandal?" Wow, somehow Taeyeon was able to read her thoughts.

"You mean the attitude scandal? No I am over it", Irene stated and placed a fake smile on her face.

"Joohyun..." Now she also noticed that her friend was serious. "We both know what I mean..."

Irene sighed. Sooner or later Taeyeon would have found it out either way. And she trusted her like nobody else apart from her members.

"Fine. But not here", she admitted and pointed at the hallway. "Let's go to the dance studio."

-

After Taeyeon closed the transparent door, Irene collapsed. Now she could be herself, although that means that she would cry while telling her friend about everything.

Taeyeon kneeled down and patted her back, not saying a thing. Just her own sobbing filled the room.

She sniffed and swiped her tears away.

"So tell me what exactly happen..."