°Fuck°

Irene's POV:

This couldn't be.

This shouldn't happen.

It was impossible that everybody knew. They acted lowkey as fuck! As fans, they should rather appeared to grow apart from each other than getting closer.

But her eyes don't lie. She could clearly see the article in front of her, written by dispatch.

Slowly, Irene lifted her head and met Seulgi's eyes. For a second, they just stared at each other, completely silent. She noticed Seulgi's breath getting gradually faster and louder, while her eyes widened.

Then her girlfriend suddenly got up and left the room.

"Fuck-", Wendy sweared.

"Yep. Fuck", Joy whispered.

Irene faced her lap, trying to control her body. Her arms and legs where shaking. The whole world knew it. Everybody. Her mom, her dad, her siblings, reveluvs, SM Entertainment, homophobics... Everybody.

She would go to hell. This was her second scandal within six months. But dating was diffrent. Dating a GIRL was different. Wendy hit the perfect description. Fuck.

Seulgi's POV:

She couldn't hold her tears back after she got into her room. As fast as she could, Seulgi locked the door and slided down at her door, silently sobbing.

They were so careful. No touching in public, no kissing. They rarely went on dates and only made it out in the dorm, if they even had the time for that.

She couldn't imagine that everything was over now. Of course it was. They surely get disbanded soon and Irene will break up with her. It was Seulgi's fault. She was the one who kissed her this one time in puplic. With a cap. And a mask. And sunglasses.

With a handkerchief she tried to wipe her tears away. But her sobbing was way too much.

"Seulgi-ya! Why are you observing this woman over there?!"

"Because she has a nice style", Seulgi answered distracted.

"Kang Seulgi! Look at me!", Irene instructed the girl.

Seulgi turned her head to the latter. "What is?" She definitely sounded more annoyed as she wanted to.

"I see. Get yourself another lover if you aren't interested in me" She gave the bear a deadly glare and removed.

"Aish. Hey! Honey pls", Seulgi yelled, but Irene walked straight to the exit of the park.

'Why am I so dumb?'

Her tears run down her cheeks. Seulgi already felt the headache coming, but right now she didn't care.

A soft knocking appeared behind her. "Seul please open the door", the soft voice of her best friend echoed in the room.

Seulgi didn't moved. Her crying was getting louder and louder. Again Wendy knocked.

Slowly Seulgi opened the door, revealing her swollen eyes and totally messed up hair. Wendy took her into a soft embrace.

"Where is Irene?", the poor girl asked while crying into Wendy's neck. "Is... is she gone?"

"No Seul. She is still in the living room." Wendy patted her back.

"I- I am so sorry-", Seulgi sobbed again, this time her voice broke.

"You don't have to be sorry." Wendy said and smiled at her friend.

But deep inside her she knew that Wendy thought it was her and Irene's fault. And nobody could blame her.

"I am scared."

"I know.", Wendy whispered.

"They will kill us, right? I mean, SM..."

Wendy just smiled at her with a bit sadness in her eyes. A noisy ringing interrupted their conversation. Seulgi took out her phone. Her eyes widened.

"Should I...", Wendy softly asked, already knowing who it could be. Seulgi nodded.

Yeah, they surely will be dead in the end of the day.