°Essential°

Seulgi's POV:

She trembled as the loud noice of the smashed door appeared. She couldn't handle this pressure. She was confused. And intimidated.

She felt alone. It seemed like nobody cared for her anymore, besides she feared to call her parents. It was like the whole word became homophobic.

She could have called Jisoo... They weren't that close, but sometimes they met up and watched some movies. It had always been fun with the younger one. But telling her about this big scandal? She wasn't sure.

With eyes full of water, she walked to her big wall, full of posters and pictures. She loved to decorate her room. But through her teary eyes everything just looked grey and boring. She focussed on a little pic in the left corner with five persons. Their first win together.

She remembered crying like her end was near, Wendy next to her too, and Irene the only one of them with a clear mind. Time have changed.

They were more popular. Well-known in south korea and asia. And more hard-working than ever. SM was still one of her biggest enemies but without she wouldn't sit her now. She wouldn't have been in this group.

She wouldn't have met Irene.

-

"Seulgi-ah...", a shy voice appeared behind her and she turned around, seeing the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Yah you scared me!", she joked and squinted her eyes.

"They told me to get you. We start filming now." She rolled her eyes and smiled then. Seulgi chuckled. "Yeah I come."

"Ah and take your fake gun with you", Irene pretended that her hand were a weapon and pointed at Seulgi.

"Of course. Then I can protect you of the monster in our song." Seulgi raised her eyebrows and nodded meaningfully.

"Pabo. We are the monsters..."

"Yeah that's why I am going to kill you!" She took the gun and lifted her arm, Irene already screaming. She started to chase the girl and laughed at the same time, feeling like she was a little child in kindergarten.

-

"Okay ready? Action!" The producer clapped the clapboard.

Both Irene and Seulgi stood in front of a reflective mirrow, facing each other with deep gazes. Seulgi really had to focuss on something else, otherwise she would burst into laughter the whole time. But however, her attention always drew back to Irene's eyes.

Yeah, she has definitely fallen in love with her.

The producer told them to move closer since their would film the close up now. They still had to stare at each other. Irene chuckled a bit as Seulgi placed her right hand on the other's waist. She smiled.

After some shots, the producer wasn't content at all. Why? He thought it looked to boring. For Seulgi, it looked more than good.

"This is still too... normal. The reflection in the ackground looks fabulous, but you two..." He narrowed his eyes and fixed the girls. In the next moment, his eyes widened.

"Okay you guys kiss each other!"

"Ehm what?", Seulgi blurted out while Irene looked at him, completely irritated and confused.

"Trust me, this would give us a big amount of likes and views. And comments."

"But..." They were cut off by a staff who pushed them to the mirrors.

"Okay are you ready?"

Irene and Seulgi slightly nodded, still not realizing what they should do. "Okay then ACTION!"

They again stared at each other. But this time, the tension was real. No filter. No hidden emotions. Seulgi felt bad for not telling her unnie about her crush but still kissing her. She shrugged it off.

They moved closer, their lips inches apart from each other. Seulgi closed her eyes as Irene does the same. Then she felt her soft lips touching Irene's, giving her emotions she has never experienced before.

-

Seulgi remembered the relieved feeling as the producer told them that they deleted the kissing scene. At this point, they haven't been together, but it was still a way of exposing her and her feelings.

But now, she just felt empty. Like an essential part of her was removed forcefully. She has already realized it a week ago:

She needed Irene.

Okay guys I included this flashback since a few luvies thought it really happened. I don't really think so, but nevermind haha

Please vote and comment if u like this story hehe❤️ ly