°Deny°

Irene's POV:

An hour later and she found herself in the car. Riding to the SM building. Next to her Seulgi. She could hear the silent sobbing of her girlfriend, if she can still even call her that. Her heart was broken.

Seeing the girl she loves next to her crying without doing something is the worst punishment one could get. But maybe she deserved that.

They all knew it was wrong. And at the same time in felt so right. What could she have done against love? Yeah, she knew it was love. It all started in their trainee days; she always felt something for Seulgi.

But confessed did she half a year ago, after the risky project and monster era.

She was a bad leader. She was a bad girlfriend. Irene was sure she could never look at herself in the mirror again.

-

They arrived the building -and as always, full with newspaper staff and photographers- and prepared themselves.

Irene felt so uncomfortable walking through the crowd, especially now since THE WHOLE WORLD looked for them. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

As fast as they could, their manager brought them into the building. She felt the cold aura taking over her as they walked through the building. She hated being here.

-

Seulgi's POV:

"Is it true?"

Seulgi found herseft in the office of her CEO. The room was dark and cold, without any decorations or lovely stuff. Just four grey walls, one table and a big computer.

Her and Irene were sitting on two metallic seats in the middle, in front of them the big desk.

"I ask you again: Is it true what dispatch is spreading?"

Seulgi immediately lowered her face und looked to the ground, unable to say something. They could just deny it, telling him that somebody made a bad prank with them and posting that pic.

But she knew that Irene wouldn't do that. Seulgi knew every little detail of her, every thought, every move. Somehow she got scared of herself for that.

"Yes it is true", Irene almost whispered with a trembling voice. Her CEO sighed.

"How long?"

"Six months."

His eyes fixed Irene, looking disappointed and angry at the same time.

"And you just thought that kissing in public wouldn't bother anyone? That it's totally normal that two idols could be dumb lesbians?!"

Seulgi swallowed by the term 'dumb lesbians'. Should she feel like some unnormal shit now? Somebody who wasn't worth it?

Another sigh escaped his mouth.

"To save your career, I will deny your relationship. Whatever you have, it is over now. Got it?"

Seulgi forced a nod. Her heart broke into thousand pieces. And she was sure that nobody could just glue them together like before...

-

"You dumb bear!", Irene laughed and playfully hitted Seulgi's arm. They were cooking dinner for the girls.

"Sorry Miss Irene, but I just cutted the onions", she replied with teary eyes.

"So you didn't cry because of me?"

Seulgi raised an eyebrown. At the same time, they started quoting.

"I WANT YOU TO CRY, CRY FOR ME!"

They laughed as Seulgi approached her girlfriend and grabbed her by her waist. "You got there something."

"Huh? Where?"

"Right there." She pointed at Irene's face. "A peace of ugliness." Seulgi laughed but got hitted by the latter.

"I swear Kang Seulgi I kill you!"

Seulgi started to scream and run away, Irene behind her who was chasing her. The bear jumped onto the couch, unaware that the latter is right behind her and got pushed onto it.

"Got you. Now you receive your punishment!" She started to tickle her, causing loud laughs of the girl under her.

"This is not fair!", Seulgi whined between her chuckling and giggling.

"Oh we both know you deserve it."

"Okay okay Irene you are the most pretty girl I have ever met in my life", Seulgi yelled now with squinted eyes.

"That's what I wanted to hear."