°measures°

Wendy's POV:

She was shocked. Shocked of the spectacle in front of her. She has never seen her unnie in this state. It seemed like her sobbing would never end.

Joy was still hugging Irene's waist while Yeri got some water and a handkerchief. She took it and took a sip of the liquid.

Suddenly Wendy realized how incredible bad their leader had to feel. She had to bear all this. All the consequences of the group. If they would do something wrong, she had to solve it. Always.

And now she was the one who lost the person she loved. It was neither her nor Seulgi's fault to fall in love. And Wendy surely understood that love is more important than career.

Furthermore she trusted her members. She was sure that it was something serious between her friends. So why the fuck weren'tthey supporting them and were so cold to them. This wasn' t fair. Not for everything her leader have done for them.

"We should talk. All five."

The three looked up and blinked, unsure what she meant.

"We can't continue like this. Neither Joy, Yeri and I nor you two", she pointed with her head in direction of Seulgi's room.

"I can't. It's over. What should we discuss?", Irene silently said and sniffed.

"A lot. Prepare youself. I try to convince Seulgi to talk." She stood up and walked straight to the latters room, pleading that she hasn't fallen asleep yet.

-

She wasn't asleep. But that wasn't really an advantage for her. Wendy almost spend fifhteen minutes with talking to the sad bear, saying that she should encourage herself and that everything will have a happy end if she would try to solve the problem.

She stepped out with her and approached the large table next to the kitchen where they usually ate dinner.

For the first minutes they just remained silent.

"Maybe... you guys should start with telling us what has happened in SM's office", Wendy carfully started and plastered a smile on her lips.

Seulgi took a deep breath but faced her lap. Irene looked up.

"He said that he will deny the accusations since it is the best for our career. And that it is over now. With... us." She whispered the last words, causing another silent sob of Seulgi.

Wendy sighed. She hated SM. Like the others. "Okay, and you two think it was the right decision to break up and follow the CEO's orders?"

This time, Seulgi looked up too. She gulped. "What- what should we do instead?"

"You can't escape of dispatch. They are everywhere. We would ruin our and your career by being together. We had this talk before six months. And you all agreed that we stop being a couple when somebody finds out."

Irene bit her own lip and shrugged. She was right. They have all agreed to this.

"But acting like nothing happen isn't right too", Joy started. "We all can see that you still love each other. How should our group survive if you two start to ignore each other all day and we have to keep this secret another five years?"

"Joy is right", agreed Yeri. "And Seulgi told me almost 100 times that she loves Irene. Career isn't the importance of life. We should be glad that we have each other."

"This is the deepest sentence you have ever contributed to a convo", Irene chuckled while wiping her tears off. But Wendy could just agree to her. It was more important.

"Okay I support you. Your relationship and your other activities." She smashed her palm on the table and nodded. Joy and Yeri followed her.

Seulgi's POV:

Her eyes became teary again as she heard this words coming from her best friend and the maknaes. This time it was because of relief and joy.

"But if we continue, we will be exposed and our career is ruined", Irene clarified with a worried expression.

Wendy sighed. "I guess if we stay together, we won't loose something. Of course we have to be prepared that SM will eventually kick us out of the Entertainment. I really consider that. But we are famous. I guess other labels would fight for us."

They remained silent. Joy raised her voice. "You mean we should make it public?"

Wendy nodded. She would have never imagined saying this, but it was the best result now. And she was really happy for her member. She didn't want to destroy the bond between Seulgi and Irene.

"We make an insta post. Telling luvies and the world the truth about you two and SM. If he will take measures against us, we do the same."

They all looked at her with a critical expression. She grinned.

"We can do this. We aren't red velvet for nothing!"