Vote For Story 2

Z~ "Hello, time to vote for the Batman Arkham Series vote.  Before the vote this will be your character's backstory."

Your Backstory: You were a fifteen year old orphan boy who was quiet and stayed to himself. But on the football field you were loud and stood out. One day though your leg gets broken, and it becomes so bad that you will never be able to run for long amounts of time. If you get tackled then your knee would shatter. You were destroyed, that you would try anything to be able to play again. A man gave you an option. He said that he would be able to make you the fastest and strongest player ever. Since you were so desperate you went to the building he told you to go to. When you arrived he told you to lay down on a table, but as soon as you did you were strapped down for needles to be put into you. You felt nothing but pain as a liquid was put into your veins.

This man was a mad scientist who was trying to make his own personal army with obedient subjects. He discovered that combining animal genes to a human's would make them better, and he could electrocute them until they obeyed him. All of his previous attempts led to deaths, so for you he used multiple dog genes to see if it would work. The scientist watched as you thrashed around until you stopped. The man sighed as he pressed a button on his tape recorder, "Test subject 12 was a failed attem-" You then took in a deep breathe to begin breathing quickly for the scientist to begin walking around you, "The subject's blood seems to be accepting the animal genes."

You then began to get out of his restraints, for him to tear his left hand's restraint off. The scientist began walking behind the door as he called for his security, which were nothing more than thugs who he paid to make sure nobody came into his lab. The scientist ran, "Don't kill him! I need him alive!" You tore the rest of your restraints to fall onto the floor. All of your teeth soon became sharp, with your pupils slightly growing giving you a dog's sight, and your nails grew to become sharp. When a thug came towards you to go for a kick, "Stay down." The hair on the back of your neck stood up for you to block the kick and push him back. You stood up as you were still confused and shaken up by what just happened. The thugs then surrounded you.

A few minutes later they were all unconscious as you were outside looking around to sniff the air, slightly catching the scientist's scent. You went out for revenge that night, but unfortunately it was Christmas day and a vigilante was out and about.

(Now vote for the love interest. The love interest will impact the story.)

Penelope Young

After the events in Origins you end up in Arkham Asylum nearly four years later with Dr

After the events in Origins you end up in Arkham Asylum nearly four years later with Dr. Young becoming your doctor. She would ask you questions every session and would look at your blood as she was interested in what had happened to you. She became the only person you would talk to as she looked and talked to you as an actual person. A year later Joker took over the Asylum for you to become free. You soon pick up Dr. Young's scent to end saving her from an exploding vault bomb the Joker planted. You two become close in Arkham City as she was thrown into the city by Hugo Strange, as she questioned to much on what Hugo was planning when she worked for him.

Stacy Baker

During your time in Asylum Harley Quinn finds you quite cute as you were like a doggy

During your time in Asylum Harley Quinn finds you quite cute as you were like a doggy. When Joker took over she asked if she could keep you. So you end up becoming somewhat like Harley's right hand man. When Mister J. becomes ill, Harley orders you to find the best doctors to heal him. So you do what she asks, mainly because of the collar she put around your neck that will make you explode with excitement if you disobeyed her. You end up finding Stacy Baker for you to watch over her as she tries to to find a cure for Mister J. When she could not you stop Harley from killing her saying that she was getting close and just needed more time. So she was taken to a separate room for her be inspired to be faster. You end up saving her at the end of Arkham City. You two become close in Arkham Knight when you save her from a group of thugs that had taken every emergency paramedic hostage.

League of Assassins Ninja

You first encountered the league of assassins when you were searching for the scientist

You first encountered the league of assassins when you were searching for the scientist. You were trespassing, and they had orders to kill on sight that night by their master. So the three ninjas on patrol that night attacked you, with one of them being the on in the picture above. You ended up getting a few cuts, but still knocked two of them out with one of them still up and fighting. Before you two could continue a group of thugs walked by. They wanted some fun with the three ladies, so you two stopped fighting each other to end up fighting them. As thanks for helping her, she lets you go alive as well as tell you where she saw a scientist run to when she was on patrol. You two meet again in Arkham City and become close in Arkham Knight.