Years Pass

{What your choices have decided- You came out with your hands up, so you joined Luke's group first and bonded more with Luke. Because of this you didn't join Kenny's group first and didn't bond more with Kenny. You stuck with Luke more than Kenny and since you killed Nick he now trusts you. Because of this you walked with Luke on the ice with him instead of Kenny. This caused the two of you to fall and be separated from the rest of the group. Since you fell with Luke you couldn't save Kenny.
Result: Kenny died and Luke survived.
Every choice you make in this story has a major impact. Remember that for the rest of the story. Some of the chapter may be a bit shorter, only because I want you guys to make more choices.}

No One's POV

A little ten year old girl with short blonde hair, and blue eyes. She wore a pink long sleeve t-shirt, a purple hoodie, blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. Behind her was a woman and man, "Get back here you little brat!" The girl jumped over a root to have the two adults run over the same root. Out of nowhere the woman was hit in the knee with a police baton as the man was hit in the gut with a bat.

The two adults went down as (Y/N), who is fifteen, came from behind a tree with baton in hand and add on his back as Shaw had a baseball bat. The woman and man grunted in pain as they tried to get up, but were instantly kicked in the head knocking them out. (Y/N) went to pickpocket the woman as the little girl walked up to him, "What do they have?" (Y/N) pulled out some ammo from the woman's pocket, "Some handgun ammo, and plenty of it."

He then looked at the little girl, "Great job Rachel. Your getting faster." "Well I have a great teacher." Shaw stood up, "I found some food and water, let's go." Rachel stopped him before he could walk though, "But we have food. What if these people need it?" "Look Rachel, these people have been hunting us down for nearly a month now. It's us or them." "But it isn't right." Rachel looked at (Y/N), "(Y/N) tell him."

(Y/N) sighed as he stood up, "We have plenty of food and this is the woods, we will find a river for water somewhere, let them have it." Shaw stared at him for a second until he dropped the supplies onto the man's back, "Fine." (Shaw will remember that.) (Rachel will remember that.) (??? will remember that.) The three continued to walk through the woods until they reached a small cabin. The three saw Luke look out the window to see them and then walk out, "Hey guys. Did you find anything?" (Y/N) pulled out the box of bullets, "Yeah, just this though." "Well that's not bad."

Luke then pulled out a small shiv, "I found this for the young lady, she's old enough to have one." The other two agreed as Rachel took it as Luke pulled out some weird bottle, "This thing can filter our water. Now we don't have to drink boiled water." "That is pretty useful." A few seconds later Christa and Ying came back, with Ying smiling, "We found bandages, antibiotics, and gauze." Christa went towards the cabin, "Lets pack up and move. That gang won't stop following us until we get out of the state."

The group grabbed all of their bags to pack all of their things to have (Y/N) walk over to Christa, "I got a surprise for you." "What is it?" "I found some bullets for yours, mine, and Shaw's pistols." "How many did you get?" "A large box worth, so about eighty." "Really, that's great." Christa smirked, "Good job squirt." "Thanks." Everyone finished packing as they left the cabin to start walking again.

They walked for a few hours as Ying's and Rachel's feet was starting to get tired. Ying pulled through as Shaw carried Rachel on his back as he was the strongest of the group. The group kept walking through the woods as leaves crunched from beneath their feet. After an hour the six ran into a river, that allowed them to gain some water and filter it. Luke started filling up everyone's bottles as they all took a breather, and after a while Christa told the group that there was a small town they could go into and stay in a building for cover.