Epilogue (lemon)

No One's POV

Everyone was currently walking on a highway as they were on their way to the community Clementine talked about as they hoped that it was still up and running. Christa and Louis were up ahead with Omar and Willy were behind them to their left. Ruby and Aasim were behind the two up front and to the right of them. Next was A.J. and Rachel as they were in the middle so that they could be protected if anything attacked them. Violet was next to Sophie as they both had a rope tied around their wrists. Violet could still see out of one eye, but she couldn't see much so Sophie would hold a rope as she would help Violet move across cars or make her move out of the way if there was a hole in the road or a walker coming out of no where. Ying and Noah were second to last as they were currently talking about what their lives were like before. 

In the very back was (Y/N) as he carried Clementine on his back while her crutches were tied onto Clementine's ack with a rope. Clementine had her arms wrapped around (Y/N)'s neck as her hands rested together on his chest while he kept her up with his hands on her thighs. Clementine rested her head on top of (Y/N)'s head as she looked around, "The view is nice up here." "Oh yeah, you're short so you never really see much." Clementine lightly hit (Y/N)'s head, "Hey, don't make fun of the person on your back." (Y/N) grinned as he looked up at her, "And don't hit the person carrying you." "I'm not scared." "And why is that?" Clementine did somewhat of a hug in the position that she was in as she rested her cheek on his head, "Because you would never drop me." "What makes you so sure?" "Because you love me." (Y/N) continued looking forward, "Yeah yeah." Clementine smiled as she kissed his forehead, "I love you too."

The group got off of the highway to take a dirt path avoiding a city. After a while the dirt path was littered with some broken down cars until they reached a large wall as there was three people on top. One of the guards took aim at the group, "Don't take another step closer!" Clementine patted (Y/N)'s back signaling to let her down as she got her crutches and walked in front of the group. She looked up at the guards, "I want to see Javi!" The guards looked at each other until one of them left. A few minutes later the wall doors opened to show a man and a woman walk out to which Clementine smiled seeing, "Javi, Kate, it's good to see you two again." Kate gave Clementine a hug, "It's been so long, but I thought that you would be in one piece when you came back." "Well, I did too." Javi then gave Clementine a hug and crossed his arms when they separated, "So what brings you here?" "Well I was wondering if I was still welcomed here." Javi looked behind Clementine and at everyone else in her group to look back at Clementine as he turned around, "Of course. Come on in." Javi led the way as the group started to follow as (Y/N) walked next to Clementine, "So is that Javi?" "Yes." "And the woman is Kate?" "Correct." 

Javi started show the group around, "Since you left we have found a pond and a way to filter water. We have also got lucky enough to get the right plants to make soap so-" Sophie got really excited, "You have showers!" "Yes we do. But you only get to shower once every two days and have five minutes, so use them wisely. Everyone pulls their wait here so you will work everyday. You all will have breaks of course and will sleep when the sun goes down. You all will be shown your rooms later but right now Kate will put you in jobs." Kate looked at everyone, "First who is all disabled?" Violet and Clementine raised their hands for Kate to think a bit, "Clementine you can make sure that everyone else is doing their job." She then looked at Violet, "And what's your name?" "Violet." "Are you blind?" "Only in one eye. The other eye is a little fuzzy, but I can see." "You can pick vegetables then. When you raise your hand say your name alright. Does anyone have medical experience?" Ying and Ruby raised their hands for Kate to point at a building to the left, "Go to that building, we need more doctors. Is anyone fast on their feet?" (Y/N) and Rachel raised their hands, "Then head to the entrance of the gate. Can anyone cook?" Omar raised his hand, "Thank god. Our cooks only know how to start a fire." She then pointed at a building in the center of the community, "Head on over there. Who can fight?" Sophie and Christa raised their hands, "You two head to the entrance as well. Anybody a hunter?" Noah raised his hand, "You head to the entrance as well. Alright so A.J. and Willy you two can count some of the food. Louis and Aasim you two can check the walls to see if any holes appear or stand guard when needed. Everyone happy with their jobs?" Violet shrugged, "Free shower, food, and bed for plucking vegetables. Sounds good." Everyone agreed as they headed towards their destination leaving Clementine, Javi, and Kate. Javi started to leave, "I have to check a few things to check on. I will talk to you later Clementine."