It Can Happen In A Second

No One's POV

(Y/N) ran towards Ying to swing his axe down into the walker's skull. Ying got her ankle out of the walker's grasp to grab her knife. (Ying will remember that.) (Your relationship with Ying has changed.) (Y/N) took his axe out of the walker and helped Ying up as they looked over at Shaw. Shaw did his best to keep the door closed, but the walkers managed to hang it open sending him to the floor. Walkers started to come through a few went down to rip through Shaw as he screamed in pain.

Ying saw this as she tried to go towards him, "Shaw! Nooo!" But (Y/N) grabbed her as he led her to the wall door, "Come on we've gotta go!" The two went through the door as (Y/N) tried to close the door, but he couldn't as he broke the doorknob earlier. More walkers broke through the windows in the new room as the two ran into the bathroom to have (Y/N) lead her through the hole in the wall.

The two got out to stand up and go towards where they came from before. That was until two men appeared in front of them with rifles as one of them pointed at (Y/N) and Ying, "There's two over there!" They started shooting at the two causing them to take cover behind the dumpster. Ying had hear head in her hands as it sounded like walkers were about to come around the corner putting between a rock and a hard place, "What are we gonna do?"

(Y/N) thought about the situation, "We can't push the dumpster forward, we are not strong enough." He peeked over the other side of the dumpster as he was on the left to see a crawler come through the hole, "I got it." He got out his pistol to hand it to Ying, "I need you to cover me." Ying took the gun, "I can't aim." "Just shoot to scare them behind cover." "Ok I can do that."

Ying didn't bring her head out, but through her arm out to the side and start shooting sending the men behind some cover. The walker that was crawling then stood up to have (Y/N) stand up to put the blade into it's spine and bring it over the dumpster. The walker landed in front of him on its stomach. Ying stopped shooting to stab the walker dead and hand (Y/N)'s gun back to him.

(Y/N) turned the body over to cut it's guys open with his axe to have Ying hold her nose, "What are you doing?" "Giving us camouflage." He started to rub the walker's blood and guts on him, "Now hurry up and cover yourself in guts." Ying quickly listened as she copied what (Y/N) did. When they were fully covered (Y/N) laid down, "Play dead." Ying did to have walkers come around the corner and walk in their direction. The two men shot a few of them to have the walkers pass by Ying and (Y/N) while they went towards the men.

After a minute all of the walkers passed by as the men were pushed back due to the herd of walkers walking towards them. Ying and (Y/N) slowly stood up to walk slowly pass a few walkers and made their way into the forest. When they made it out of the herd they quickly went into a sprint to get away from the motel as fast as possible.

After about two hours the two were now walking as most of the blood and guts was now off of them. They were walking on a dirt path as they couldn't find the rest of their group. They soon reached a gas station that seemed secure, so they decided to walk in. When the walked in a gun was pointed at (Y/N)'s head as a blade was put on Ying's neck. The two put their hands up but the weapons were put down as Christa put her gun in her holster, "It is good to see you guys."

Luke put his machete in the sleeve on his back, "Sorry, we're on edge since the attack. I think we got rid of all of them though." Rachel came from the shadows as everyone took a breather to stand next to (Y/N). As the group settled in Luke sat in a chair, "So now all we gotta do is wait for Shaw." Ying and (Y/N) looked uncomfortable until Ying was the first to speak up, "He didn't make it." Luke instantly gained a somber look, "Oh I am so sorry. He was a good man." "Thank you Luke."