A Turn For The Worst

No One's POV

The group walked into the lodge to have the other man besides Kenny, Walter, ask everyone to put there things on a bench near the front door. There was a debate of Luke and them not wanting to get rid of there weapons until Kenny got rid of his. Clementine and (Y/N) vouched for Luke's group, so Kenny put his gun next to the bench. Everyone then put their belongings on, under, or next to the bench as they all then explored the lodge.

Luke and Nick went outside with Kenny to help him with something as Clementine explored the lodge. (Y/N) was with Walter as he taught him how to cook with beans and peaches. After a few minutes dinner was ready, so everyone came to the tables (Y/N) and Clementine sat with Kenny. After a bit Nick and Luke sat with them as they enjoyed the hot food.

Kenny started to talk about a town in the north named Wellington, and Nick was skeptical causing Kenny to get a bit upset. After everyone ate Luke and (Y/N) were about to go outside to run into Clementine. Clementine showed them a picture of Walter and the man that Nick killed, William, standing next to each other. Nick then walked up to the three to have Clementine show him the picture making him want to tell Walter.

Luke told Clementine to get rid of William's knife as he would go consult Nick and (Y/N) would try to distract Walter. Unfortunately Walter already found the knife as Clementine saw him outside, so she went outside to see what he was doing. Seconds later (Y/N) saw Walter facing Nick and Clementine with a knife, so he got Luke. When the two got downstairs everyone else seemed to go through the front doors. They all came out for Kenny to ask what was going on to get no answer as the wind sped up.

The turbine they used for power started to spin faster and faster creating too much noise as it would definitely bring walkers in. Everyone except for Rebecca, Alvin, and Sarah went out to stop the turbine. Clementine managed to stop the turbine from spinning by using the control panel at the bottom of it. When she closed the panel everyone looked around to notice many walkers coming their way.

Everyone pulled out there guns as they shot down as many walkers as possible as they tried to get back to the lodge. (Y/N) started to head towards the lodge to be blocked by four walkers in his path while walking towards him. He pulled out his pistol to shoot one in the head, another in the shoulder and then in the head, and shot the last two in the head. He continued forward as the walkers on his left grew bigger which was the way towards the cabin.

As he stopped to shoot a walker in the head, another walker came up to his left. The walker came down on him taking the two down onto the ground as (Y/N) held the walker up while his gun fell to the side of him as the other one got closer. He reached for his pistol to shoot the one on top of him dead. He pushed it off of him as he looked right to see a the walker before right above him to fall over dead.

Luke was above him as he had his bloody machete in hand. He helped (Y/N) up, "Were blocked off by walkers. We will head around back and go through the back door." The two ran to their right and to the side of the lodge, but stopped when they heard even more gunfire from before. People came from the trees as they shot the walkers down, but when (Y/N) tried to walk towards them Luke pulled him down and behind some rocks. Luke stopped (Y/N) from getting back up, "What are you doing?" "We do not wanna say hi to those people?" "Why not?" Luke pointed to the oldest man with a grey mustache, "That there is Carver."

Carved brought everyone inside the lodge, except Kenny who was no where to be seen, Clementine, Alvin, and Rebecca who Luke saw go up the stairs. The two watched from afar as the three upstairs gave themselves up, so they got tied up and taken hostage. They watched as the people were shot at by Kenny to have Carver bring Walter to the windows facing them as he shot shot him dead. He then brought out Clementine to have Kenny come into the lodge and surrender.