The Train Station

No One's POV

(Y/N) squatted down in front of Rachel, "You can come, but you stay very close to me, never leave my sight and do exactly what I say." Rachel smiled as she gave him a salute, "I won't let you down (Y/N)." (You trusted Rachel) (Rachel's self esteem went up) (Rachel will remember that) (Y/N) looked over at Clementine and Louis, "Let's go." Clementine lead them down the hall, "Great. Violet, Luke and A.J. are waiting near the gate." "Wait, Luke and A.J. are coming?" "Luke feels bad for the food expiring and A.J. can handle himself just fine." "Well, I just don't want something bad to happen to the little guy." "I taught him everything he knows. He will be fine." "Well if it was you then, yeah, he will be fine." Clementine smiled a little as they walked outside for the other three to be waiting on them.

Violet had her arms crossed, "So farmer boy, when did you meet Clementine?" "Well it was quite a while back. I was with my old group when my friend and I found her on the ground, losing blood from her arm, and surrounded by walkers. We brought her to the house we were staying at. We also found (Y/N) the same day earlier in the morning." "So what is (Y/N) and Clementine's relationship?" "Well apparently they have been together since the beginning of, whatever this world is now, and were quite friendly while they were in my group. For the past few months he would talk about how he missed her." Velvet gave a smirk, "When we were fishing she said that he was her first lo-" Clementine was ahead of (Y/N), Rachel, and Louis by a bit, "Ahem! Is everyone ready?" The other three caught up with her as they nodded with Luke giving a thumbs up as Velvet just gave a devilish grin to Clementine, "Yep." Clementine looked down at A.J., "You ready buddy?" "Yep."

They opened the gate and made their way to the disaster of the small store. When they arrived the place was covered in walkers as they all mindlessly slowly walked around while others just stood around. They needed a way around the horde to get into the train station (I said that it was a small store last chapter. My bad.) full of food. There was a train cart that was on the opposite side of them which gave Clementine an idea, "Maybe we could move the horde." Louis looked at her confused, "And how are we gonna do that?" "By you climbing that cart and making a lot of noise." "Eeexcuse me?" "You'll be safe from the walkers. The cart is to high up. While you are distracting them the rest of us will sneak through the other side and reach the store." "Alright, fine."

(Y/N) looked behind him at Rachel, "You follow him. It will be safer for you." She nodded, "Understood." Louis ran towards the bus the climb it and hang off of the side of it. He slowly pulled himself up to turn around and stretch his arm down. Rachel went next and as she ran up the side of the cart as she went to grab Louis' hand. But mud on her shoes made her slip to miss and land on her back. (Rachel's self esteem went down) A few walkers turned around to start heading towards her. (Y/N) acted quickly to run up to Rachel, pick her up, and throw her up to have Louis catch her. (Y/N) backed up a bit as the walkers got closer to him. He ran towards the cart to quickly run up the side of the cart and step onto the top to walk two more steps on top until he stopped. Louis got up as he finished dusting off Rachel, "When something goes wrong with the plan-" he then handed (Y/N) a small metal rod to bang on the bus, "then it's time to improvise. Which is my specialty, if I do say so myself." He then handed Rachel a bell to have her gladly take it.

The three headed to the end of the cart to hit the top with a rod catching all of the walker's attention. Louis started to mock them and laugh at them as he the others snuck past. Louis pointed at one of the walkers, "Woah, look at you! I think you may be the ugliest one of them all!" Rachel laughed as she rang the bell, "But your the most annoying." "Ha ha! Guilty as charged little lady!" Violet, A.J., Luke, and Clementine snuck around as they had to kill a few walkers to get by until they reached near the entrance which was still covered by the dead. Clementine gave the three on the cart a signal to which Louis nodded as they went to the other side of the cart to bring them all over there. With this the other four could get by and go into the store. Violet stayed behind, "I'll watch the door. You guys go grab the food."