Months Pass

No One's POV

The group left the sewers and climbed up a long ladder to get on top of a hospital. The streets were filled with walkers meaning they couldn't get back to the house they were staying in. Lee came up with a plan for him to climb up a ladder to the bell on the bell tower and he would do it sense he has the least to lose. He then rang the bell bringing all of the walkers under him making the streets clear. Lee realised there was no way out of the tower except for jumping back onto the door everyone else was on since the ladder fell. He jumped to reach the ledge and everyone able to take a breathe of relief.

Everyone ran down the stairs on the side of the building and made it back to the house. They were behind the house to realize that the garage was open on their side showing that there was no boat inside anymore. Kenny put his hands on his head, "What. The. Fuck!" (Y/N) walked inside to bring Kenny a note. He read the note to throw it on the ground, "That damn Vernin took our damn boat!"

Kenny started to get angry and as Lee and Christa tried to call him down, Christa told Omid to go around front and open the shed on the other side to let them and in. She told (Y/N) to go with Omid as she didn't want him to hear the adults argue some more. The two walked around the side of the house and through the gate to unlock the shed and let everyone else in. When they all got in they realized that Kenny's screaming had grabbed the attention of all the walkers near by.

They all quickly ran into the house and when Lee closed the door Christa turned to him, "Do you think that they could get into the backyard?" They then heard the fence break as they heard the walkers get closer, "I guess that answers my question." Lee turned to everyone, "Christa check upstairs, Kenny go barricade the windows and doors with any furniture you can move, (Y/N) to find any weapons we can use." Everyone ran off to do what they were told except for Omid who had his eyes opened.

Lee looked at him, "Omid you-" He then looked at where Omid was looking to see that the front door was open as a horde of walkers walked towards it. Omid quickly ran to the door as Lee shouted, "Everyone the front door!" Christa and Kenny helped Omid with the door as Lee tripped by a walker reaching through the doggy door and grabbed his ankle. Lee kicked the walker as it was still hanging on until he kicked its hand off letting him free.

He saw the others having trouble with holding the door, "Lee cut off the arms!" Lee looked around to see (Y/N) in the kitchen holding a clever. Lee took it as he made his way to the door to cut off all the walkers' arms that were trying to get through the door. They managed to close the door to have Kenny look around, "What should we do next?" Christa looked at him, "This place seems pretty sturdy to me." The back door then broke down to have walkers come through as a few windows were broken causing Lee to lead everyone upstairs, "Sturdy my ass!"

As they were upstairs Kenny and Lee were moving a dresser to a hallway. (Y/N) ran next to a chair, "Christa!" Christa looked at him to notice the chair, "Good idea." With his broken leg Omid through small blunt objects at the walkers coming up sending a few down. (Y/N) and Christa moved the chair to the stairs to have Christa kick it down sending the rest down and blocking the bottom of the stairs. Unfortunately they started to somewhat crawl over the other walkers and fall onto the stairs to get back up.

Kenny and Lee got the dresser blocking the hallway as it was on the ground. Everyone went over it to be at the end of the hall. Kenny pulled out his pistol, "We will make a stand and take any opening we get. How many bullets does everyone have?" Christa got out her pistol, "Three." Then Lee, "Five." Then Omid, "Four." Lastly (Y/N), "Three." Kenny turned off his safety, "You know where to aim." Christa aimed down the hallway, "Get ready."