2

Deadwood

Chapter 2 – Harry's POV

Tormenting someone on a time crunch was stressful

I'm meant to be meeting up with Luka in about half an hour, but that seems pretty unlikely now considering this man in front of me is still alive and I'm about twenty minutes away from the bar we're supposed to be meeting at, not to mention I've got to go home and change unless I want to display the blood spatters that have stained my clothes to everyone at the diner.

This man in front of me deserves a slow and painful death for everything he's done to those poor girls. Unfortunately, he's one of many and if I want to stick to my timeline then I need to kill another three men by the end of the week without looking too suspicious, so I'll have to make this one quick.

The men that I'm targeting are actually associates of my father and he'd shoot me without a second thought if he ever found out that I'm the one dropping them like flies.

Sam's hands are bound above his head and against the wall with the chained cuffs I installed way back when I was still figuring out a way to actually start this operation. Looking back now I want to laugh at how precautious I was, making sure I had carefully calculated each and every step that could potentially go wrong, every minor detail down to the time stamp.

Now I've gotten so used to killing that if I'm not feeling in the mood I'll just whip out my gun and pull the trigger without thinking twice about it and leave the body for someone else to find and deal with.

I flip the hammer in my hand making it rotate a full circle before I bring the flat end down and pound his forearm in with brutal force. Another one of his high pitched screams cascades in the air making me silently thank God that I brought this piece of shit property in the middle of nowhere, that way no one can call the cops when they hear the amount of noise each individual makes.

"Harry, please just let me go, we can talk about this" Sam pleads for what feels like the hundredth time since he's been here.

"Oh yeah? I'm sure that's what they all say when the girls are in this exact situation" I pull the metal away from him ready to wind up my hammer with force again.

"But they're unconscious" he whines desperately trying to wriggle his wrists free from the chains.

"That's not really helping your case" I chuckle lowly just before I smash the steal cap end against his closed fist breaking at least three of his finger bones while doing so.

His screams have caused my ears to ring, and his blood made my skin itch in such an addictive way that I knew as soon as I'd walk out of this room I would crave to find my next victim.

I hadn't planned on liking it this much. Killing people always seemed so vulgar to me and frankly it reminded me of my father from such an early age that I'd force myself to stay away from shit like this. It was really only when he asked me to jump on board and work for him that I found out how much fun it could be. After that first time I think I truly began to understand my father.