51

*A/N* 

Hey my loves, 

It's been a minute. 

I've been seeing a lot of activity lately and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the love xxx. 

I was going to stop writing this because I thought that it wasn't getting any reads and that I was wasting my time but I've had a few DM's asking to continue this story so I will do my best to pick up where I left off :) 

Zayn - Truth 

"My luck's on the game, can't find a way through

Don't know how many times I had to say this to you"

Chapter 51 Luka's POV

Isabel was out of control.

Ever since she'd woken up she's had this insane amount of energy. Energy that she shouldn't have considering she'd just overdosed on Valium and almost died. In fact I'm pretty sure I watched her die. Maybe that explains the absurd amount of adrenaline, she'd been reborn and transformed hopefully into someone who talks about what the fuck just happened and why on earth she did what she did.

Who am I kidding, this whole situation is fucking weird.

"Isabel can you just stop for a second and talk to me" Harry pleaded for what felt like the seventh time. He's been trying to get her to sit down for the past twenty minutes.

It's been exactly twenty three minutes since she'd woken up in the shower. It took her three minutes to ask if she was back on earth which I'm sure was just another one of her odd hallucinations before she sat up trying to get her body to cooperate with her mind and then she was off.

We haven't been able to get her under control since then.

She's panting like a dog from all the running around. "Oh my god, I almost forgot to tell you" she stops abruptly halting her actions before needing to take a few deep breaths.

"Harry, I spoke to your mum." she breathes out like she had just said the most normal thing in the world.

The look on Harry's face must be concerning because she starts blurting out "But not in like a creepy way or anything. Like a motherly nice way I guess. She didn't look dead like a zombie or anything, more like an angel but I don't believe in heaven and hell, and I was in like a garden, and she was there, and her hair was gorgeous and god she smelt amazing. Is that weird? Oh my god that's so weird. I'm sorry, I'm just so excited." She's nodding along with her words. Meanwhile I'm leaning against one of her bedroom walls before she swings her head around to face me almost giving herself whiplash in the process. "She told me to tell you thank you for being in Harry's life or something along those lines, I can't quite remember the exact words because we had a long conversation, but I do remember her asking me to tell you that. Her eyes were also vibrant green. Harry she looks so much like you it's crazy" She smiles like she hasn't gone insane just before she flies her head back around again to face Harry.