13

Destiny's Child - Bootylicious 

Chapter13 – Isabel's POV

I hear the front door click shut as I sigh to myself looking up at the celling still out of breath, while laying down on my couch naked glistened with sweat.

Now that Zayn's gone I actually have to work on this whole Joe situation. I don't even know the idiot who decided to kill the guy.

I still haven't gotten a message from my father yet giving me the details on who I have to kill, but I wasn't about to pay him a visit and ask what the hell is taking so long, so I just decide to let my mind wander on about all the ways I'm going to torture the person who had the dumbest decision on earth to murder my father's best friend which led me to throwing up near the front door of his house, again.

It was the fact that he took his anger out on me, and that I had to deal with the aftermath of his furry, is what's fuelling my rage.

So here I am laying on my back, focusing on the crystal chandelier in the middle of the celling while I vividly picture my knife gliding across the skin of someone's chest making small cuts along their body, while they squirm at the action. I continue to run the steel object down towards their stomach, I watch their skin tremble underneath the blade which makes me crack a devilish smile as I get a warm feeling in my own chest. I bring my hand lower towards their hip bone...

I get interrupted by a ding sound from my phone.

I groan out of frustration, I was just getting to the good part.

I lean up on my elbows and look around the room for my phone. It takes a couple of seconds glancing around my living room, but I finally spot it on the kitchen counter.

I sigh to myself knowing it was probably my father texting me the information I needed to start the job, so I gradually make my way to a sit up on the couch. The movements made me stop and wince at the sudden light headed feeling that came over my body from slight action.

My eyes go white and my ears ring for a couple of seconds. That's not good.

I've probably just got a concussion, I think to myself.

I force my body to stand upright and make my way over towards the kitchen. I grab my phone in a swift motion as I move around the island in the middle of the kitchen and make my way towards a cupboard on the top shelf. I open it and take out a tall glass and place it on the counter.

I stumble my way towards my bar fridge near the sink and grab out a bottle of vodka. My eyes glance over the label for a couple of seconds before I decide that it's good enough and pace back towards the glass on the opposite side of the counter, while I kick the door to the fridge shut with my foot. I pour myself an entire glass and bring it up to my lips, I let my mouth hover over the rim of the glass to engulf my nostrils in the strong scent of vodka.