44

*A/N* So sorry this is late guys! 

Chapter 44 Isabel's POV

"Your full names Isabella?"

the question confused me. The only person who knows my full name is my father, so where the hell did the sudden question come from?

"What?" I whisper doubtfully. My name coming from his lips excites me. It causes my whole body to erupt in goose bumps and a slight shiver to run down my spine.

I don't think my father has ever called me Isabel, so I've just gotten used to the word 'Isabella' coming from his mouth. Of course when he would say it, it'd be more forceful, causing my body to shut down and run into panic mode because I knew the events that would come afterwards would be inevitable.

But when Harry says it, he laces the word with curiosity and wariness. It brings a whole new definition to my name. His British accent brings a tinge of something unfamiliar to the mix and I'm finding it hard to understand how I've gone this long without him ever saying my full name before.

'Isabella' used to be a warning sign for me when my father and I were conversing, but with Harry everything's different. I used to hate the word, it would bring fearful memories back to the front of my mind, but Harry somehow creates a wall inside my head, dividing the bad memories and creating room for knew ones. I suddenly like my name when he's the one saying it.

"It says here that you asked about me?"

Okay now I'm really confused, what the hell is he going on about? "What the hell are you talking about?" I raise an eyebrow at him and shuffle closer to peer over his shoulder, trying to look at the phone I just stole.

I can see someone is yelling through text message format. The messages are all in capital letters as I read each one out loud trying to get an understanding of what Harry suddenly looks petrified about.

I DON'T HAVE A MINUTE YOU IDIOT

GET HIM HERE NOW

ISABELLA JUST ASKED ABOUT HARRY. SOMETHINGS UP

THEY KNOW SOMETHING

"What the fuck, is going on?" I ask, curiosity getting the better of me.

I'm sitting next to Harry and continue to look over his shoulder to try and gather any information I can in order to figure out why his entire body has tensed up and he's not saying a single word to me.

The silence between us could be cut with a knife, I don't like the sudden shift and heat of intensity in the air. Not even a minute ago I found him huddled in the boot of the car attempting to free his body as I took a photo, threatening to send it to Luka as a joke. Now though, it's like the lights are turned off and he's just a shell of a man, kind of there but not quite.