43

Billie Eilish - ilomilo

*A/N*

Hey my loves,

It's been a minute...

The trailer below is in correlation to the next few upcoming chapters, so strap in because it's gonna be a bumpy ride :)

Sorry about the age restriction, YouTube wont allow a naked bum in the video without it being flagged ...

Enjoy, and please leave comments and votes xxx

Chapter 43 Harry's POV

I must say, waking up to a pair of wet lips around your dick was a very welcoming feeling

Isabel's warm breath made me feel hot all over, I groaned in attempts to wake myself up so I could enjoy this moment. I had no idea whether or not I was dreaming but I never wanted it to stop. 

I can feel every swirl of her tongue on my sensitive tip, she circles it thrice before reaching down and grabbing a hold of my balls with her fingers. She gives them a tight squeeze which causes a gasp to escape my lips, in desperation I shuffle backwards so I'm sitting upright on the bed with my back resting against the frame.

Isabel doesn't back down, she shuffles closer to me and hovers over my dick, she's so close, I can feel her lips making contact with my wet tip again, the lack of contact making the skin to feel cold. Each exhale she does causes goose bumps to erupt all over my body. Suddenly I feel more awake than I've ever been in my life.

Before I can over think what the hell is happening right now she looks up at me with her big blue eyes as she readjusts her grip and holds the base of my cock with one hand. She sticks her tongue out and tauntingly drags it from the underside of my length right to the very tip before she encloses her mouth around my tip again.

"Am I awake right now or is this in my head?" I groan out throwing my head back at the sensation. I really don't want this to be a dream, because if so that means she's still asleep next to me while I'm conjuring this up in my head.

She gives me a look as if to say, 'does this feel like a dream to you?' before she takes me whole inside her mouth. She hollows her cheeks as she begins to bob her head up and down at a slow but steady pace. Anything that doesn't fit in her mouth she's gripping with her hand and pumping it along with her movements.

Everything she's doing to me causes a euphoria feeling to cascade my body and I can't stop the ungodly sounds I'm making.

"Fuck" I throw my head back, crashing the back of my head into the wooden bedframe as I hit the back of her throat. Isabel doesn't react by pulling away from me, no she fucking swallows attempting to pull any traces of precum down her throat as she continues her up and down motions.