15

Andy Grammer - Don't give up on me 

"I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do, until my heart
Is black and blue

And I will stay"

Chapter 15 Harry's POV

"Just calm down I'm sure he's fine" I bluntly say back to Luka over the phone.

It's 10:03pm Jack was supposed to be at home by 9 after he finished work, so now Luka is freaking the fuck out because he isn't answering his phone calls and hasn't messaged him back yet.

So now I'm driving over to Jack's place because Luka has decided that he wants us to break in and make sure everything alright.

For fucks sake, this is ridiculous.

I honestly think Jack just got carried away with work lost track of time and his phone died.

"Have you tried his work" I suggest while keeping my focus on the dimly lit road ahead of me.

This is just another reason to add to my 'why I don't date' list.

I already have a lot on my plate, and I don't need to be worrying myself with trying to figure out where they are 24/7.

Honestly, Luka needs to calm the fuck down and stop being so possessive.

"YES HARLOD YOU THINK I HAVENT TRIED THAT, HE ISN'T THERE" he screams through the phone showing how scared he is.

I swear I'm so close to driving this car off a bridge and putting myself out of my misery.

"DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE WITH ME, I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP ASSHOLE" I fire back, slamming the palm of my hand on the steering wheel so the car jerks to the right a bit.

I don't know why he's screaming at me it's not like I have any idea where his boy toy is, I'm the only one willing to help.

I here him take a shaking breath through the silence on the phone "How far away are you?" he asks, I can practically here the destress in his voice.

"Two minutes. Calm down we will find him" I try to reassure even though I don't understand why he's acting like this, it sounds like he's just lost his leg. He can be so dramatic sometimes.

"Hurry the fuck up, he could be hurt" he winces at the end of sentence like he's visioning Jack tied up somewhere being tortured or something over the top outrageous.

I roll my eyes, "He's a big boy, he can handle himself, for fuck sake just stop worrying"

"DO NOT TELL ME TO STOP WORRYING YOU FUCKER. MY BOYFRIEND IS MISSING"

I think he just about blew the speakers in my car with the sound of his voice making me wince at the sharp ringing pain in my ears.

At this point I'm only a minute away so I just press the end call button.