37

Elvis Presley - Edge of Reality

"I walk along a thin line darling
Dark shadows follow me Here's where life's dream lies disillusioned
The edge of reality
Oh I can hear strange voices echo
Laughing with mockery
The border line of doom I'm facing
The edge of reality"

Chapter 37 Harry's POV

"Shhhhh, she's waking up" I turn back to Luka and wave my hand around

"Shhhhh, she's waking up" I turn back to Luka and wave my hand around. If he was within reach I would've hit him.

"Don't tell me to shoosh I'm not a fucking four year old" he sits up on the bed putting his phone away.

"Yeah well you're acting like one now zip it" I snap back at him.

"Do you guys ever stop fighting?" Isabel croaks out and clears her throat. 

"Well that depends on who you ask sweetheart" Luka beats me in responding as he stands up and makes his way over to stand beside me and crosses his arms over his chest.

I roll my eyes at him.

"I see he's picked up one of your traits" she gestures her head towards me.

I scoff taking offence "And what trait would that be?"

"Not answering questions" Isabel groans and shakes her head like she's trying to wake herself up. "Why am I tied up?" she sighs looking down at her arms.

We didn't bother tying her legs to the chair because I really didn't think that she's a threat to us anymore. I just tied her wrists to stop Luka from whining about it.

"We didn't know what condition you'd be in when you woke up, but we wanted to be on the safe side" Luka steps in front of me and talks to her cutting me off completely.

"Uhhh hello?" I slap his arm "Rude"

"What do you mean what condition I'd be in?" Isabel ignores my outburst and focuses her attention on Luka.

"You had some sort of fit" I step up next to him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hallucination" he corrects looking at me nudging my shoulder with his.

Again she ignores our bickering. "What, how?" her face turns red with embarrassment as she wriggles around in the chair.

Truth be told, I have no fucking idea what triggered it, the last thing that was said before she went ballistic was something along the lines of "I'm in a good mood" but I don't understand why that would cause her to react the way she did.

It was silent for a couple more seconds making the tension in the air obvious before Luka finally cleared his throat to speak. "We aren't sure actually, that's what we were hoping you'd be able to answer for us"